Hotdreamselect, Anyone been here lately?

Anyone been to Hotdreamselect lately? I'm looking for reviews on the new ladies.
HDS changes girls about every 2 weeks so reviews are not of much benefit. I have been there several times. Upscale location. The services have been good. Plus 5 years on the pics might be a fair assessment.

I have met several nice ladies including Sia, Hosi, and a couple of young darlings there. Watch there pics and when you see something interesting take a dip.
How is sia? Does she look like her pictures or older?
What is their website? Are they still on p411?
Sia is in LA. See visited Dallas for about a month and was very popular. The pictures that HDS had posted were current.

They are not on P411 anymore. Gina has a 21+ rule and some of the girls with HDS may have been below that number.

www.hotdreamselect.com
I've been there a handful of times.

I'm a little confused by the listing for "NEW Sia", because the pictures are the same as the "Sia" that was here a few months ago. What's new about her?
The Sia in there current ad is the girl that was here 6 months ago. Nice lady and I will be seeing her while she is in town.
  • The J
  • 08-14-2018, 12:20 AM
I’ve seen 3 girls from HDS and everytime it was bait and switch. Well girls wasn’t that bad but doesn’t matching to pic they post...
I’ve been there many times. Always A+ service
Sia is a top girl from LA with 70 local reviews. I have dated her a couple of times and have always been pleased with her. She can get in my bed anytime she wants.

Speaking of LA, any info on the agencies there? Heading there for the weekend and figured might have some info in case I get bored?
Speaking of LA, any info on the agencies there? Heading there for the weekend and figured might have some info in case I get bored? Originally Posted by mooshuu
I'm here right now and would like an answer to this question. What part of LA will you be in? I'll put up some LA reviews for you.
Check out rubmaps for your area. 6800 amps in California. Go with the ones that have the most reviews and most popular girls.

Call HDS here and see if they can refer an agency in LA. They may be rotating girls with a business there.
How is sia? Does she look like her pictures or older? Originally Posted by RedCarpet
I’ve seen Sia 5-6 times. Saw her twice on her last visit to Austin. Her hair is shorter now. It’s definitely her in the pictures. All of the pictures of been Photoshop but hers are very close to the same. I’ve been at this a long time… She’s definitely in my top 10, Run. Don’t walk