Questions for ladies that are on P411

This may be a two-part question. When someone sends you a PM on P411, does it automatically get forwarded to your phone/email so that you know right away contact has been made? Same question for actual appointment requests.

I have sent PMs and even actual appointment requests on P411 and not heard back from providers.
WELL....There are issues if you are using a Gmail account. I rarely get a notification.
customer support on 411 is very helpful and quick to reply to any questions that a lady or gentlemen may have...
7 days a week for me...including this fathers day weekend...
the ladies have options on how they would like to receive requests...
email and private message...
or email only...
both ladies and gentlemen can see if and when a private message has been read...
This may be a two-part question. When someone sends you a PM on P411, does it automatically get forwarded to your phone/email so that you know right away contact has been made? Same question for actual appointment requests.

I have sent PMs and even actual appointment requests on P411 and not heard back from providers. Originally Posted by mag7315
The providers do get the info when you contact them thru p411. IIRC, when p411 had their real time chat feature, I asked the same question to their customer service and was told that because they have a free account, all providers were to answer ALL inquiries in a timely manner, even if it was to say "no thanks".

The p411 reps can see your PMs and the replies to your PMs, so all you have to do is let them know what is happening by sending p411 an email on their contact page.

I have sent PMs and even actual appointment requests on P411 and not heard back from providers. Originally Posted by mag7315

Are they new providers to p411? I had to figure out how to get the requests to go to my P4 mailbox. Was only receiving them via email. Was hard to keep track of things that way just get too many unwanted emails.
WELL....There are issues if you are using a Gmail account. I rarely get a notification. Originally Posted by alaine
Sometimes Gmail will just append a request to a previous email thread...not create a new message and get lost.

This happens with all sorts of inquiry type web platforms.
I do not get notifications to my email when I get a message or an appointment request. I do check p411 frequently though!
They are not new. But I suspect what LeslieAnn just said. Some are not getting any automatic notification.

Are they new providers to p411? I had to figure out how to get the requests to go to my P4 mailbox. Was only receiving them via email. Was hard to keep track of things that way just get too many unwanted emails. Originally Posted by Alicia Lee
I have mine set to receive email notifications. They don't always come through, or sometimes go to spam.

However, for me, all my hobby related emails, etc are on private notification. So until I go check that account, I have no idea that I have messages. When I have some privacy to log in from my phone, or from a laptop(with internet that will allow adult sites), then I will read whatever has been sent. And sometimes I can't reply right away. More challenging than you think, to send a lady a note.

But, quite often, yes, you may just be getting blown off. And a lot of ladies are not actively using their p411 membership for regular bookings. They are on there, enough to keep active, but it's not a means of a steady booking tool, more often than not, if the responses are slow or non existent. Ladies are supposed to respond to every inquiry.
i imagine there are similar options for providers. i dont know what the defaults are, but mine are all set to Yes.

"Email Notifications

Would you like to receive an email each time a Companion views your Profile? Yes No
Would you like to receive an email each time you receive a Private Message? Yes No
Would you like to receive a copy each time you send an Appointment Request? Yes No
Would you like to receive an email each time you receive an Okay from a Companion? Yes No"

as mentioned in a reply above, p411's policy used to be providers were to respond to all appt requests (not sure about msgs/inquiries).
so, if you are not getting any response from a P411 provider appt request, then try again. if no response, contact p411 support. they'll "nudge" the provider's acct.

p411 will put the request/inquiry in the recipient's p411 inbox, regardless of the recipient's account's notification settings, just like eccie's pvtMsg system.

now, whether or not the provider actually reads any of the requests/inquiries and/or her emails is another matter.