eye patch..

purely hypothetical question..

if you showed up at a provviders local..and she was wearing an eye patch throughout the whole of the visit..

a. would you immediately leave..
b stay and make pirate jokes..
c. act like it didnt bother you and stay then write a review about the
pirate provider
d..would you keep asking her what the heck she was hiding under there
and make her tell ya in order to move forward with the visit..

just curious ..
I would ask what was up with it.

Then I would ask if skull fucking was on the menu so I can take it off my bucket list.
I would ask what happened (in a nice way of course)..If it's a first meeting probably no pirate jokes unless after talking i thought she had a sense of humor.No i probably wouldn't leave.
Rrrrrrrrrrrr. Hypothetically, who may it b?
now sir tim....i cant reveal that ..that would go against the ethics and honor as well as
the integrity of this board..
I would just keep quiet and assume that the last guy did COFWEWO (Cum On Face With Eyes Wide Open)
wantsome..you crazay!!!
It could be a trap door to another orphus imo
like what zurrock..herps of the eye..or some type of disease running rampid up here in
upstate..holy balls gloom and doom....or what if its just as simple as a scratch cornea..and the dr..advised her to keep it covered with a eye patch..

ummmm unless your planning on running your hard cattail all over her eye..im thinking you'd be pretty safe...

after posting the above..i thought bout it..pink eye came to mind..so i get what u saying..
but lets keep this lite..and say scratched cornea..

would you ..see her..

scull fuckin..hahahhaha you bad gotyour6 you sexy bad.....
I would go with C. Especially if it was someone I already knew. If the Provider wanted to volunteer what was up with the Eye Patch fine. If not, its none of my business. If the Provider was into "Role Playing". She might want to use the Eye Patch to her advantage and dress up as a Pirate Fantasy girl for her Clients. But that's just me.
That would be HOT as hell! As long as she was ok and not suffering form some infection or bad injury. But it would have to be some cool deal and not a bandage and tape. I had to wear one a while back from getting some metal dug out and my GF at the time loved it! ... BD
eye patches are hot..lets say black pirate eye patch..
I would think her pimp or boyfriend hit her and she is covering it up
I had to wear an eye patch once! I scratched my eye with my ring in my sleep someone said it was hot at the bar it made me fell better. if I ever do something stupid like that again I would totally dress up like a pirate. Yar!
  • Tiger
  • 05-30-2013, 02:30 PM
if you showed up at a provviders local..and she was wearing an eye patch throughout the whole of the visit..

a. would you immediately leave.. I would expect to be informed ahead of time... still wouldn't stop me from stopping by
b stay and make pirate jokes.. Yup! Be Prep-arrrr-ed
c. act like it didnt bother you and stay then write a review about the
pirate provider.. Reviews done on demand only (or if it would be a no- I'd review that, but so far that has not happened)
d..would you keep asking her what the heck she was hiding under there
and make her tell ya in order to move forward with the visit.. Eyepatches aren't a big deal.. they can be sexy

Just for you, Nita...