NC/NS - Shelby Ford

Made arrangements with Shelby last night for 10:00 this morning. Got a text from her around 9:20, after I had already left my house to get up to her general area, asking to push our appointment back to 10:45. I hesitantly agreed. Drove up to her area again, and haven't heard from her at all. I've sent her several texts.

I understand things come up, but NCNS are just SO disrespectful. I wouldn't do this to any of the ladies here.

Now I'm looking for a Greek session. Any suggestions?

Left me hanging... https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=374344
she can be a challenge as far as scheduling goes.. but damn she is well worth it when she finally shows up!!!

Yep, I guess. I saw your review, and was excited to meet her. It's a shame.

I know we've all been there, and that NCNS are an unending, ongoing discussion that sucks for both provider and hobbyist, but damn! Is it so hard to just send a text saying, "Sorry, I can't meet you today"? It's SO disrespectful.

Whatevs. I really don't want to start another lame thread about this common occurrence. Luckily we are blessed with many, sexy ass ladies here in Dallas that aren't afraid to take my money! Lol
yesssssss sir very true!!
Follow up - Shelby texted me around 1:00 with an apology, and a discount on our next visit.
take her up on it.. she's worth it!!!
She got that good dick at 10am...
She got that good dick at 10am... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Lol!

Good for her!
Lol!

Good for her! Originally Posted by no_romance_needed
Not really, because now she is being rewarded for her behavior... All on your time and your dime...but wait...she's worth it! Lol
Not really, because now she is being rewarded for her behavior... All on your time and your dime...but wait...she's worth it! Lol Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
no need to hate.. she is worth it.. maybe you should try her..!
no need to hate.. she is worth it.. maybe you should try her..! Originally Posted by honest_abe
I only fuck black chicks. You guys have fun.
Yummy!