How do providers feel about regulars?

I read ahutch's post so here"s a serious question. This culture seems to be set up to favor those who want to rotate through many providers, e.g., PA comes from reviews not repeating the same provider within 90 days, many providers will not see someone new unless the have several references from different providers, etc. There are good reasons for this, but it does not seem to set up a culture that values a guy seeing a provider multiple times in a row or exclusively for a while. If you do, you almost have to start over again if you want to see someone new. I am just wondering if providers want it that way if you think I'm wrong?
So in other words you're asking how do providers feel about steady income from low risk familiar clients?

Hmmm tough one.
lol I know lots of providers that prefer new clients because regulars become attached.
lol I know lots of providers that prefer new clients because regulars become attached. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Stop fucking attaching to providers. Make the rounds.
I like both.
Regulars because we get to know each other's likes and dislikes.
New because I like the variety. Just like gents that like to see multiple providers for the variety.
  • ztonk
  • 01-30-2015, 08:47 PM
lol I know lots of providers that prefer new clients because regulars become attached. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I don't know how true that really is... screening takes a lot of time and effort on the lady's part. They also have to keep hustling for new clients.

I've been a "regular" of many different ladies over the years. The ladies tend to like repeat clients since they know what to expect when they open the door and over time you get to know each others likes and dislikes, which can lead to some really fantastic sessions. Some ladies will also offer their regular clients discounts (either in reducing the amount paid or extending the time paid for) since it gives them steady income.

There is always a danger of someone getting attached... and it happens to both the girls and the guys. The key is communication.... don't make assumptions!

z
P411 clients don't take any work to screen . Trust me I have had several providers say that they prefer the new client because of the attachment.
There are girls that travel to different cities always seeing new clients, only using Eccie request to fill what p411 doesn't fill in their schedule.
Can't stand clingy.

If that is what a guy wants, he should be looking in the RW.
I prefer regulars.
  • ztonk
  • 01-30-2015, 10:01 PM
Trust me I have had several providers say that they prefer the new client because of the attachment. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I believe you... my response came across a bit more confrontational than I had meant it to be. Just was trying to give the counterpoint.

z
Can't stand clingy.

If that is what a guy wants, he should be looking in the RW. Originally Posted by Precious_b
True...... But the community is made up of some that hobby to fill in gaps in the relationship they have with their SO.....some that hobby purely for the variety...... some that hobby for the lack of needing to make an emotional attachment.......

and...... some that really have no ability to interact with and build a relationship in a "normal" fashion and find themselves here...... Those guys have no other choices and tend to misread any kind of additional attention from a lady as interest in something more and can create problems in their lives.... I know ladies that dislike that type as a regular........
"How do providers feel about regulars?"

Most of them at least.
I believe you... my response came across a bit more confrontational than I had meant it to be. Just was trying to give the counterpoint.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Never took it as anything other than a counterpoint based on your experience, we all have different experiences
form my experience they LOVE regulars especially if they like you!!

I have received in no particular order
1. extended times
2. freebies
3. OTC just hanging out. lunch, dinner..
4. perhaps a bigger menu
5. frequent fucker discounts
I prefer regulars... because you get to know them, what they like and you build some sort of connection. So its not like being with a stranger