Poor men love big breasts, the rich prefer them smaller

I guess this makes me neither rich nor poor.

https://punchng.com/poor-men-love-bi...smaller-study/
I'm A Poor Man's Dream Come True !
I'm broke! Haha.
What does it mean if a guy prefers a big booty over a small one?
What does it mean if a guy prefers a big booty over a small one? Originally Posted by Kendall4U

He means he likes to have a lot of ASSets in his life.

What does it mean if a guy prefers a big booty over a small one? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
not sure what that means, but here's what some famous philosophers said abt big booty:

I'm A Poor Man's Dream Come True ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That's an understatement. I'd have to File Chapter, 7, 11, and 13 Bankruptcy just to meet your size standards.

And if the roles were reversed I'd have to say all the ladies who have seen me are Billionaires.
big small all that matters that it works

That's an understatement. I'd have to File Chapter, 7, 11, and 13 Bankruptcy just to meet your size standards.

And if the roles were reversed I'd have to say all the ladies who have seen me are Billionaires. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2018, 02:24 PM
That he has a large tool to make it pass the cheeks, I use to love huge assets before and had plenty of them, my preference has changed now. That makes me confused now
My mom was blond with big breasts. Guess what I find myself attracted to?

It has nothing to do with money.
That he has a large tool to make it pass the cheeks, I use to love huge assets before and had plenty of them, my preference has changed now. That makes me confused now Originally Posted by BLM69
smalldikproblems. I sympathize
smalldikproblems. I sympathize Originally Posted by darkwader
Hey it’s not the size of the boat that matters....it’s the motion in the ocean honey ...
I'm blonde with big tits 38ff's Natural

My mom was blond with big breasts. Guess what I find myself attracted to?

It has nothing to do with money. Originally Posted by kingforaday
I'm modest!!

To me anything more than a mouthful and 2 handfuls simultaneously is too much.
Hey it’s not the size of the boat that matters....it’s the motion in the ocean honey ... Originally Posted by Analeese
Such lies!!! If one has a 1.3" dingy there are not many wakes in the seas.