How many Love to provide service???

How many ladies can actually say that they love to provide service? I know that money is the biggest motivating factor but I would like to know who enjoys it and trys to get off? Who is in it for the sex too other than the guys of course? Some providers treat their clients like cattle herding them in and out as fast as possible. Some act distracted or tend to other business(texting, answering calls, clueless facial expressions, not knowing how to set the mood etc)
I love a woman that gives a man exactly what he needs. I would love to hear from you.
Me...i do get burned out at times...just like the guys do ....but honestly I find something about each client that is enjoyable and I most certainly do get off during session especially if a guy is willing to give
I’m sure we’re about to hear an outpouring of honest confessions now!!

If the provider has a lick of sense, what do you think they’re going to say? Some will be telling the truth, and some will be falsely saying they love it to help their business. If you can’t tell one group from the other by their service, what makes you think you can tell from their posts?
I love this. I’ve been blessed in life that I have a lot of options of what I can do for money. Right now, I prefer this because I love sex and meeting cool people. The fact that I get paid and support myself is a bonus.
With me, all of them love providing services. Lol
Me...i do get burned out at times...just like the guys do ....but honestly I find something about each client that is enjoyable and I most certainly do get off during session especially if a guy is willing to give Originally Posted by Analeese
Women do not "get off."
I really enjoy what I do, and make sure each gentleman is pleased and satisfied..
I love this. I’ve been blessed in life that I have a lot of options of what I can do for money. Right now, I prefer this because I love sex and meeting cool people. The fact that I get paid and support myself is a bonus. Originally Posted by B Three

I'm in this same boat. I really do enjoy the hobby and it meets some of my needs/wants. I'm not attached I'm my RW and dating these days absolutely sucks, so I get to meet nice guys, have "fun" and no games are played. Plus the extra funds are "play" money. Winning all around for me!
I agree with TTH. There is not going to be a provider that will come on this thread and say they do not like providing, and those who do post on this thread, will say how much they really do enjoy it, so that is a no brainer.

For guys, some of the best ways to tell are taking a look at the consistency in service of her reviews, is she getting referenced in the best of threads?, check her post history, not so much of her giving an opinion on hobby related subjects, but her obvious and blatant disdain for hobbyists.
You are paying for it ...that should say it all.
You are paying for it ...that should say it all. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
You would think, but I’m shocked at the number of ladies that openly post about being about making money, degrade guys for “having to pay for it”, describe bbbjs as “sucking bare leaking penis” and other comments.

I seriously read posts that make me think, “get another job.”
I agree with others that you probably aren't going to see too many ladies hopping on this thread saying they don't like providing. And I agree for the most part with WEC, that you can get a general sense of a lady's attitude by her posts, her reviews and other's comments regarding her.

I enjoy the hobby, and I hope it shows. I'm able to get dolled up, meet a variety of great guys and feel special. In the process, hopefully I can bring a smile to someone's face and help them feel special too.
Laura Lynn said it best..

I have been providing for so long, It is all about variety.

I like getting the butterfly's every time I meet someone new.

I do and get to meet all kinds of Men
get to have sex with who ever I want !
Women do not "get off." Originally Posted by pyramider

I've found they do. Right after they say, "If you can't keep it up, I'm getting off..."