Hold the press!!!

One of my all time favorites, if not the ATF just sent me a quick message that she will be in Birmingham on Friday-Sept 22nd, and will only get to see an exclusive few.
It is a rarity(and it's been a year) since the LEGEND, Addison_Scott was this far North in the great state of Alabama.

If u think you can make the cut, send her a message and pre-book.. Paddy's already on deck!!!
Just my luck, I'm on the disabled list right now.
Just my luck, I'm on the disabled list right now. Originally Posted by Crazyleg
Sorry CL... as you well know Addison_Scott is not one to take lightly and one would need to be 110% to play at that level. Good luck resting on the "disabled list".. and hurry back to the game.
Sorry CL... as you well know Addison_Scott is not one to take lightly and one would need to be 110% to play at that level. Good luck resting on the "disabled list".. and hurry back to the game. Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy
Thanks Paddy. My "disability" is the old ball and chain being too close right now.
Thanks Paddy. My "disability" is the old ball and chain being too close right now. Originally Posted by Crazyleg
I think I would have to tell the old ball and chain that I had to run a few errands lol
I think I would have to tell the old ball and chain that I had to run a few errands lol Originally Posted by Pounder
If only it were that easy
If only it were that easy Originally Posted by Crazyleg
Yeah... This is Addison_Scott... walking back in the door limp dick'd, disoriented, panting and exhausted would be a dead give away. If there was ever a provider I'd love to introduce the old ball and chain too.. she would be the one. Whew... what a thought!!! Then she too would have a hobby addiction. That helps me none... lol
I've spent time reading this ladies reviews, but never had the pleasure...
I've spent time reading this ladies reviews, but never had the pleasure... Originally Posted by Tom Keen
Well you better take your vitamins and have been working on your cardio if you plan on it All joking aside dude she is a must see special lady .....
Time is counting down with unparalleled anticipation!!! As, The "Legend" returns!!!