Ladies - Travelman2332 from Marshall is HUGE Time waster!!

Well, I guess even I get played at times. I do try to give everyone a second chance and benefit of the doubt, but this guy is just one of those who gets off on wasting our time.
I made first appt and he went crickets for awhile...then said he is a coach and weather affected away team coming in so was really late. Ok. Agreed to give him a second chance.
Next nite, kinda late again but says on way so I spend time getting ready....says he was here but that I'm a cop. WTF? Wants to meet at diff hotel, then says 'Walk to onramp of interstate and I'll pull over and pick you up'....are you SERIOUS? Series of texts as I congratulated him on being the first to flip my Bitch Switch this year.
Third time, after talking on phone and presumably straightening it out....glad I didn't bother that time cuz if course it was more excuses and now he is crickets again.

So ladies, save yourself some time, he's a waste of it. I trust Karma will take care of him as well. I'm sure I gave him much more time than I should have, but hey, not everyone turns out to be such a disrespectful assclown

Handle...travelman2332
Phone 903-***-*252
Name J* M********
Email m**********2@g***l.com
He has been a member for several years with zero posts. He also tried to get me to talk about a couple things we all know are not allowed. He also watches the boards.

I have full name and number and pics if anyone needs it. Please PM me. I'm also putting it on the main coed forum as I feel it's only fair

Majic
sorry that happened to you ..just ruins it for all of us..
If he was any kind of man if he had to cancel he should of paid for your time,,
sorry it happened to such a nice lady !
I searched for that handle and did not get any results.
If he has no posts or reviews, you only see his profile if he sends a pm and u can click on it.