URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/missouri/kan...scorts/1752826
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: Near OP convention center/w110th st
Activities: gfe, lots of dfk, bbbj staff edit-S31, fiv, daty, bbfscip
Hair Length and Color: Black, long past shoulders
Smoking Status: not a smoker *
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, Gorgeous face and porcelin skin tone, SHORT!, amazing ass and tits, Pouty lips, no tattoos that i remember (I was kind of busy in a daze
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit_ not a smoker per OP-S31
You white people and your ignorant racism is never surprising

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Enjoy the infraction and points.
Boxing us all in the same group because of his comments is like the pot calling the kettle black.
How is calling out blatant racism an infraction? What an upstanding moderation team

When I see this "holy fooook sookie soookie love yew lonnnnngggg time," as an Asian, I think how racist. Somehow I get punished. What a joke
Boxing us all in the same group because of his comments is like the pot calling the kettle black. Originally Posted by Bigdownthere
I didn't say all white people are racist. I did say that it doesn't surprise me, however.

Obviously no one will give a shit about him being racist towards Asians and will get sensitive and up and arms about what I said
The OP received an infraction also.

Before this thread gets out of hand, I recommend everyone move along.
I apologize if my remarks came across as racist and am deeply sorry.
Also im actually not white
So Johnny Appleseed. Do you bbfscip with everything that moves, or are you just padding your rep? Ridiculous...
Does she just look like the photos she posted? looks like she from Singapore.
Originally Posted by Deluxions
Im tired of reading this stuff. I really want to see about some Asian love and I cant because people are not telling the truth or people who have gone are just not saying anything worthwhile.
Ok i saw your encounters... Ill trust your word than this crap.