tattoos

don't generally make a woman more exciting to me. in fact used to really bug me, but i'm evolving.

but this jessika sweetz is shaking my prejudices.
like hubba hubba
Like most things, a little goes a long way.
I like them few, or many, but if they have some style and skill. Slathered with low budget nonsense just doesn't appeal to me. Unless the body and attitude compensate. Then I am all game!
I absolutely adore my tattoo but having it done hurt like hell, so that will be the only one I will ever get. Lol

I agree with ScottPrestons on this one... Less is definitely more.

A haphazard, random, cluttered array of ink just reminds me of a bad prison movie.
If they're ugly in the face then a nice tat is a welcome distraction.

I was with this one lil spinner with a cool disposition, down south,TX once. She could bang for hours, but her face would make a freight train take a dirt road. She had this chest tat and I just stared at it the whole time. Was thankful she had it.
... i'm evolving.
... Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Good way to say it. As they become more common, I'm adapting. But still, boundaries exist. For instance, I still like to be able to recognize when the lady is undressed. Sometimes one can't tell what is clothing and what is ink.
Awww you're so sweet!!! I love my tattoos bieng kissed on, feel free to anytime!!
I think excessive tattoos are a lot more popular with the younger crowd. I always tell my girlfriends contemplating one to make sure it's something they want to look at forever...They're permanent. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (45.4 KB, 248 views)
When people judge me by my ink
When people judge me by my ink Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Your stunning looks overcomes all of your ink.I am not judging,I know it is cool to the younger crowd.To me beautiful flesh is like fresh snow,a lot of tattoes.
Is like footprints in the snow.just my opinion.does not mean its bad.you are hot either way.Jessica.at least you don't have puke green ink from a crayon box.
Your stunning looks overcomes all of your ink.I am not judging,I know it is cool to the younger crowd.To me beautiful flesh is like fresh snow,a lot of tattoes.
Is like footprints in the snow.just my opinion.does not mean its bad.you are hot either way.Jessica.at least you don't have puke green ink from a crayon box. Originally Posted by peter north77
Thank you for your compliment!! I honestly prefer black and white ink, the one that has colors is for my brother, he has autism and that's the one with the stars on my side, it's actually my favorite piece. I plan on getting color on some more ink I have. Get what you won't regret, I'll love all of mine even when I'm 80!!
....at least you don't have puke green ink from a crayon box. Originally Posted by peter north77
Note to self: contact laser surgeon and have the Packers Logo removed from my arse.
Note to self: contact laser surgeon and have the Packers Logo removed from my arse. Originally Posted by JustCause
Lol
I never reAlly liked tattoos until I met Robyn. Talk about tattoos!
I never reAlly liked tattoos until I met Robyn. Talk about tattoos! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
pics?

there was a stripper in tucson a few years ago had the most amazing full body geometric tattoo. was just mesmerizing. but the body it was on was like the most perfect canvas ever.
said she got it when she was young cause she HATED that all people noticed was how incredibly beautiful she was. and it was just true, not any sign of boasting.
god she was cool. we went and got ice cream and took it to the park one evening. a favorite date.