BP providers...

Sometimes i just feel like saying what i think. Today i was with a BP provider and i felt like saying, "Is this your first time? Bitch, you do this E V E R Y D A Y. How is it that you are this bad at what you do every mother effin day?" But I didnt say that. It would be rude. Instead, I faked it. For the first time ever, i faked it.
I'm sorry.

I never knew guys faked it. Lol
Sorry you had a bad experience!
Ginger, it's a pretty safe bet that no guy has EVER had to fake it with you!
Ginger, it's a pretty safe bet that no guy has EVER had to fake it with you! Originally Posted by TestSpin
Well, thank you hun! If they have faked it, they've been very skilled at IOP. LOL
It's hard to fake "La Petite Mort". Never tried it, if it's that bad, I tend to head to the nearest exit hopefully not blocked by management.
Thanks Ginger and Jessika. The whole experience reminded me of the scene in the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall where Peter is on top of the the black girl. That was my experience times 50. Oh well, just pull your zipper up and move onto the next one.
Write a review so we all do not have to "fake" it
yes. please write a review or at least post her bp link in mens lounge
Im to lazy to write a review right now. I will say it was hershey kisses currently in the NWA area. She was the type with no emotion, no moaning, and the experience was a 2.5 out of a 10. Tits were nice. The end.
the only faking with ginger is faking calmness while being overly excited about having that amazing ass in your face
ginger ass is always a good view
Tits were nice. . Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Nothing wrong with a nice pair of tits!

Speaking of BP and tits, I swear Diamond tits are getting bigger.
Sometimes i just feel like saying what i think. Today i was with a BP provider and i felt like saying, "Is this your first time? Bitch, you do this E V E R Y D A Y. How is it that you are this bad at what you do every mother effin day?" But I didnt say that. It would be rude. Instead, I faked it. For the first time ever, i faked it.
Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Lmfao ... Thts the best shit I heard all day😂😂😂.... But I'm also like wtf business been so slow for me this week and I'm a great fuck. Promise no faking needed. Oh well. It probably just wasn't my week. It happens. U should definitely do a review on tht one! For real!
location location location is important sometimes if business is not picking up your in area traveling can help with well advice notice and pre books from hobbyist NWA is a good place to hobby if you can IJS.