Something simple, something very EROTIC

One of the most erotic experience with a provider was something very simple but is rarely done. (In my experience anyway)

The action was simple. She slowly took my clothes off. Whether conscious or unconscious, she gave subtle signs and gestures of the up coming event. Didn't say anything but stopped me from undressing myself. Slow teasing movements timed naturally with almost continuous eye contact. She wore a shear nighty with something interesting on underneath. She started with unbuttoning my shirt then... I'll spare the details but I was shocked at how erotic this was.

You might try this on a dude with a little trouble getting to full mast. Cuz that was all it took for me.
That sounds really hot
  • Iam45
  • 12-13-2015, 07:56 AM
That is what I want too but every provider seems to be in a hurry to just get on the bed.
I actually thought a out and desired this scenario numerous times and yet it hasn't happened. I never asked because it would cheapen the moment for me, good one MU!
That is what I want too but every provider seems to be in a hurry to just get on the bed. Originally Posted by Iam45
Right on. In the Hobby, time is of the essence.
The provider I return to again and again is the one who takes the time to do this very simple thing.

It adds the art of seduction. Mind blowing HOTNESS!

What's funny is this provider is a L1 and L2. But I would not trade the experience with any of the L3 providers I've seen in ECCIE.

I've grown weary of the instant BBBJ, then "spit on it and stick it in" mentality you get sometimes with a provider.
That sounds really hot Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Maybe I need to check out your seduction skills soon. ;-)