Provider question for ladies and men

Okay ladies I need your input , be gentle . I am a bigger guy always have been always will be . I am confortable with my man bits being adequate for the job. My issue is I have always been more comfortable calling on a thicker lady. I am attracted to all makes and models of you fine creatures . There is a long stigma of big guy = bigger girl . My question would be more towards the 36" and lower hip size and spinner type. Is this an issue for you as s provider being with a big guy or is it all in my head? Also are there any fellas who have same or similar thoughts?
I see it differently. Being a fat man, I have always found that thin women just work better with me. With my gut and small dick, I benefit from small, flexible women with whom I don't have to go very far to get to the goods.
I think the same for large women and thin men.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1566695&highlight=

This topic was just discussed bud. Read the thread, and know that you're not alone, and in fact, the only thing hindering you, is you.
Good call, a lovely lady sent me this thread in a message. All the ladies in that thread are beautiful and gracious . None of which are spinners though. They are all on my current radar though!!! I posted in the Dallas area as the provider level is higher than 10 like my current city lol. Thanks sir your right, it is in my head .
  • BLM69
  • 12-16-2015, 06:31 AM
Make a new iso and call it "spinner wanted for chubby guy" and you will find what you're looking for in here, you might have to filter out the frequent providers that awnser every ad though. good luck on the search