King Mac Hennessy arrested

According to the Dallas Morning News, King Mac Hennessy was arrested. He is reported to be the pimp responsible for all the girls wearing crown tattoos.
Thanks for the link to the article.
Sick.
He is reported to be the pimp responsible for all the girls wearing crown tattoos. Originally Posted by howsilly
Right about now, any guy reading this right here should have went, WHAT!?!? That doesn't make any sense. Crown tattoos let other pimps know that the girl has a pimp. But this guy right here......He's responsible for nothing other than the tattoos on the girls he had.

I even know a female pimp that has a crown tattoo. Her girls have the exact same tattoo on them.
Bye Felicia!!
POS
These guys fucking disgust me! They prey on children and weak minded women. I hope he is someone's bitch in prison!
Any regular hobbyist who thinks he's never seen a pimped girl is living a fool's fantasy.
These guys fucking disgust me! They prey on children and weak minded women. I hope he is someone's bitch in prison! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
This X 100
Good, I hope it is a long time before he sees daylight.
yeah but what about the lowlife johns that see underage girls....surely they deserve some scorn, no?

"The Fort Worth pimp recruited an underage girl on Facebook last year by sending her a friend request and then encouraging her to run away from home and live with him, court records said.

She averaged 20 "johns" per day, many of whom she met at hotels like the Omni Dallas"
So he only had 2 girls?
Also, not all crowns are the same. There are hundreds of different ones. Not al are for the same pimp and some are not related to a pimp at all.
yeah but what about the lowlife johns that see underage girls....surely they deserve some scorn, no?

"The Fort Worth pimp recruited an underage girl on Facebook last year by sending her a friend request and then encouraging her to run away from home and live with him, court records said.

She averaged 20 "johns" per day, many of whom she met at hotels like the Omni Dallas" Originally Posted by darkwader
They are just as disgusting!!! They deserve to be in prison being someone's bitch for the rest of their pathetic lives!