Freaks, geeks, ghosts, n’ ghouls

Sup, nerds.

Let’s talk about beloved games and tv shows!

I recently started rewatching Naruto . I gave up half way way through Shippuden a few years back because of filler fatigue and sluggish updates. I’m having a great time, buuuuut it’s not cool anymore so there’s no one around to talk about it with. Go figure.
Of course I’m watching/reading Boku No Hero Academia. It’s typical shounen crack and I’m hooked, haha.

As for video games? I just put in 231 hours into Persona 5 (judge me not), I play FFVII once a year and it’s about that time, and I’m probably going to take A Link to the Past another spin this Sinday.

So what’s up?
What’r ye watchin’? What’r ye playin’?

P.S.
The title is absolutely a reference.
I have really grown to appreciate older TV shows and their Holiday Specials.

Way back when a TV show called Great American hero had a Halloween special of an Old Women sealed in a vault in a Victorian house.

The other one I recently watched (thank you Netflix) was an episode of Knight Rider. Which had a floating Orb in the closet of a Victorian house.

Or Garfield's Halloween special in a Victorian House.

When you think of Ghostly Hauntings you never think of a modern house. It's always in an old well worn Victorian.
Halloween specials are the best!
I think I’ll watch the ones you listed. I’m always in search of new things to watch.
  • Trey
  • 10-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Netflix watching Ozarks, bo jack, and big mouth.

Games all ps4. Mega man 11, actually balling a bit on friday 13th. Waiting on red dead. Then wrap up the year with battlefield. Pass on the new COD.
Netflix watching Ozarks, bo jack, and big mouth.

Games all ps4. Mega man 11, actually balling a bit on friday 13th. Waiting on red dead. Then wrap up the year with battlefield. Pass on the new COD. Originally Posted by Trey
I’m currently on season 3 of Bojack and I wasn’t really feeling season 2 of Big Mouth. I think I’ll give Ozarks a shot though!

Ah yes, jump and shoot man. An ultra classic hero. I never got around to playing Red Dead. When it first came out, I was hooked on Bioshock lol.
First person shooters aren’t really my thing. I recognize that it does take skill but my need for a storyline driven game is too strong.
Currently been playing mostly Blizzard games (Overwatch, Hearthstone) and I got back into Pokemon Go a few months back.

For watching, I'm doing a rewatch of the original Fullemetal Alchemist series as well as starting Adventure Time over now that the series is done.
I have been played Red Dead Redemption 2 like my life depends on it. Also just got into Rick and Morty, good stuff
I think this thread is right under yours OP

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1017616
This is a commercial for a new video game that I saw during football games this weekend. And, we wonder where the unstable get the idea for a mass shooting.

https://youtu.be/5IcqE8kT3KA
I’m looking forward to to the new Final Fantasy 14 expansion.
I’ve been playing since 2014 and boy, I’m ready for an update!

I never finished Rick and Morty s3... I should get around to that.
The new season should be out in May. So long as I catch up before then, I should be good.

Has anyone watched The Good Place?