Times are only going to get tougher as the Holidays & Tax season gets closer.

Word on the street is: Ladies are having a tough time paying their bills. Phone don't ring as much as it used to. Sitting around all day. A couple clients per week is not worth the hotel room rate. Holidays are around the corner. Many of you have kids to take care of. Lets use this forum to talk about the solution. Lets turn things around. Which ladies need business? I'm sure some of y'all are doing OK. I'm sure many guy's would love to send some business your way. No one deserves to be starving during the holidays.

If i'm out of line, just tell me to mind my own business and i will move on. I'm just concerned about y'all.

CG
Word on the street is: Ladies are having a tough time paying their bills. Phone don't ring as much as it used to. Sitting around all day. A couple clients per week is not worth the hotel room rate. Holidays are around the corner. Many of you have kids to take care of. Lets use this forum to talk about the solution. Lets turn things around. Which ladies need business? I'm sure some of y'all are doing OK. I'm sure many guy's would love to send some business your way. No one deserves to be starving during the holidays.

If i'm out of line, just tell me to mind my own business and i will move on. I'm just concerned about y'all.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0

Try and look out for others...That is a sweet thing you have done....Blessings!!
However I am sure ladies who need business won't post it out in the open forums as some guys will talk bad of her and say she is a beggar.

Plenty of ladies who are reputable on these boards and could use the help . Just read through a ladies postings and one can usually tell if she is in need of a little help.

The whole world is struggling... regular people all over are holding signs to need work, the economy isn't like it used to be. Hasn't been for a very long time. People getting laid off.

Just look at NOLA now. We had the building collapse and 3people have lost their lives and all of the surrounding businesses have been forced to close because of power being shut off and safety issues. The city has called in experts in cranes from as far away as Europe to help.

So jobs are put on hold, and nobody is working until they restore power, people are displaced who live in the condos near the collapse, families lost loved ones.

Tragic!!

So I get it, All over is tough. This is why we gotta save some back for the tough times...
Blessings!!

M.M.
I had to get a part time job since I had to move back to Charlotte NC from Va Beach. But, I am glad I did because Now I have the paystub proof to get my own 1 bedroom apt by next year and I can make the transfer back to Va Beach. I plan on keeping the job part time because I do Very Well on Dates Out There In Virginia. Its saturated out here in Charlotte NC with pimps and cheap girls so I have no other choice but get a job. Or Starve to death lol hold out a sign out on the road that says Please Feed Me, not funny but thats the way this shit city goes.
Well im not asking for business, but I'm not not asking.

Things will come back around im sure like always. It just makes it hard on some because of the new law. But if you are located else where then it's still up and going.
Maybe those that are having it though need to find else where also. Supply and demand will never be on shortage.
Personally I am not looking forward to the holidays at all. I already have a hard enough time booking clients just because I'm BBW and they would rather take their chances with a skinny little Barbie doll then to see someone like me who has consistent service and amazing reviews to reflect that. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not speaking down on skinny girls, I'm just frustrated with seeing all these recent topics of girls taking advantage of clients and not providing the service that they should if any service at all. I, for one, would never) The new laws aren't making anything easier and nor is the fact that I just moved to Dallas from another city. I expected it to get a little easier since I'm now right in the middle of the Galleria... And I've been getting more messages because of the area I'm in but I'm not getting any more visits than I did when I was in Grand Prairie and that area was shit.

Finally moved into an upscale townhome and the Galleria JUST to be more accessible for men. Coming to this area has been on the to-do list for quite a few years. But out of fear I only signed a six-month lease just because I have no idea how well or horribly this might go... trying my best to stay positive, like I'm sure others are.

As far as seeking work else where, that's not an option for me at all.. my health issues prevent it.. so all I can do is stay consistent with posting and hopefully things will get better.
I had to get a part time job since I had to move back to Charlotte NC from Va Beach. But, I am glad I did because Now I have the paystub proof to get my own 1 bedroom apt by next year and I can make the transfer back to Va Beach. I plan on keeping the job part time because I do Very Well on Dates Out There In Virginia. Its saturated out here in Charlotte NC with pimps and cheap girls so I have no other choice but get a job. Or Starve to death lol hold out a sign out on the road that says Please Feed Me, not funny but thats the way this shit city goes. Originally Posted by Cougarlicious

Wish you nothing but the best.....If you ever come to New Orleans to visit or work, my door is always open to you.....I always see you posting positive things and I like people who are positive and upbeat!!

Blessings,
M.M.
Personally I am not looking forward to the holidays at all. I already have a hard enough time booking clients just because I'm BBW and they would rather take their chances with a skinny little Barbie doll then to see someone like me who has consistent service and amazing reviews to reflect that. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not speaking down on skinny girls, I'm just frustrated with seeing all these recent topics of girls taking advantage of clients and not providing the service that they should if any service at all. I, for one, would never) The new laws aren't making anything easier and nor is the fact that I just moved to Dallas from another city. I expected it to get a little easier since I'm now right in the middle of the Galleria... And I've been getting more messages because of the area I'm in but I'm not getting any more visits than I did when I was in Grand Prairie and that area was shit.

Finally moved into an upscale townhome and the Galleria JUST to be more accessible for men. Coming to this area has been on the to-do list for quite a few years. But out of fear I only signed a six-month lease just because I have no idea how well or horribly this might go... trying my best to stay positive, like I'm sure others are.

As far as seeking work else where, that's not an option for me at all.. my health issues prevent it.. so all I can do is stay consistent with posting and hopefully things will get better. Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace

Wish you well and much success as you are on your journey #Sisterprovider!! Stay positive and you will succeed.....
Always give back more than you take and your purse will never be empty!!

M.M.
taxes on my house over $6k this year!! tell me about it!! i gotta write a check by the of next month
Holidays & Tax season ,
I don't see it any thing different in this business then any other time of year .
Lot of Hobbyist get Income Tax money back and will spend it on a Lady or Ladies & give nice gifts at Christmases.

When this time of year is a heard of you , Ladies just have to plan Money spending to where your'e not hurting to get by .
Spending a lot of money on gifts at Christmases is just crazy .." Save And Plan Ahead "
Holidays & Tax season ,
I don't see it any thing different in this business then any other time of year .
Lot of Hobbyist get Income Tax money back and will spend it on a Lady or Ladies & give nice gifts at Christmases.

When this time of year is a heard of you , Ladies just have to plan Money spending to where your'e not hurting to get by .
Spending a lot of money on gifts at Christmases is just crazy .." Save And Plan Ahead " Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Absolutely correct!! I agree....Save back all year for the hard times. and yes as long as you live there will always be some hard times sometimes.

M.M.
I would suggest a little graciousness on BOTH sides.

Ladies - Please return a text from a good, return customer (assuming you would like to see us again)! I just don't seem to understand the <ghosting>, NCNS, and other discombobulation for GOOD, reliable, RETURNING customers. It is simply understanding who are your good customers, really.

Guys - Be sincere. like Google's motto: "Don't be Evil". Follow the ladies' guidelines, screening process, be polite, respectful, have an open and communicative dialogue on this and other sites. I hear SO many horror stories, It's not all our (guy) fault, but let's all treat each other well, right??

Be flexible and open - what I mean by this is, let's work together to make seeing each other easy and painless. Example: I don't do a lot of Outcall to my home, but there are some ladies whom are Outcall only. Perhaps split the cost of a inexpensive hotel, maybe? Maybe setup TWO appointments, spaced out a few weeks, to show her you are serious about seeing her? Lunch/dinner date? Use your imagination!

And - I think a little reach out on occasion is perfectly OK. I know a lot of ladies who do NOT reach out to their good customers, but I can guarantee - if any lady (whom I've seen before, and wish to see again) reaches out to ME...….I 100%, always, guaranteed will set an appointment. ALWAYS. Did I say ALWAYS???
Wish you well and much success as you are on your journey #Sisterprovider!! Stay positive and you will succeed.....
Always give back more than you take and your purse will never be empty!!

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Thank you so much for your positive well wishes. And blessings to you and all the dedicated providers out there.
I would suggest a little graciousness on BOTH sides.

Ladies - Please return a text from a good, return customer (assuming you would like to see us again)! I just don't seem to understand the <ghosting>, NCNS, and other discombobulation for GOOD, reliable, RETURNING customers. It is simply understanding who are your good customers, really.

Guys - Be sincere. like Google's motto: "Don't be Evil". Follow the ladies' guidelines, screening process, be polite, respectful, have an open and communicative dialogue on this and other sites. I hear SO many horror stories, It's not all our (guy) fault, but let's all treat each other well, right??

Be flexible and open - what I mean by this is, let's work together to make seeing each other easy and painless. Example: I don't do a lot of Outcall to my home, but there are some ladies whom are Outcall only. Perhaps split the cost of a inexpensive hotel, maybe? Maybe setup TWO appointments, spaced out a few weeks, to show her you are serious about seeing her? Lunch/dinner date? Use your imagination!

And - I think a little reach out on occasion is perfectly OK. I know a lot of ladies who do NOT reach out to their good customers, but I can guarantee - if any lady (whom I've seen before, and wish to see again) reaches out to ME...….I 100%, always, guaranteed will set an appointment. ALWAYS. Did I say ALWAYS??? Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
I completely agree with you 10,000%
I have always tried to model myself exactly in this fashion. I am gracious and accommodating and as sweet as I can be to every client that comes by. I always engaged in conversations on the phone and through text messages. I even reach out to my clients in between visits to check on them to see how they are doing or to wish them a lovely day. I hardly ever cancel or reschedule and if I do I always give as much notice as possible so that the gents are able to book with someone else. I treat my regulars with respect and not only do I go above and beyond for them but I like to show my appreciation by giving them special perks or discounts that others don't receive. But even then doing all of that it's still hard to get bookings. I'm lucky if I see 4 or 5 people every two weeks and chances are half of those are regulars... Lord thank you for those lovely men who keep on coming back!! But here's hoping that things will get better. For not only me but as well as everyone else - provider and hobbyist alike.
Well i hope those that ARE struggling and having trouble this season get thru the rough patch. I have learned as a provider that touches alot of money thru the year to save save save. Winter time is usually always slow, so i prepare to pay my bills months in advance thru January. This helps alot if your capable to do it. Havent been on here a while... Hope everyone is doing okay...
I personally have always tried to be prepared for the holidays. Yes with all the recent changes it is harder to make new connections. But when I do, I just do my best to make our time something he will remember. Be myself and be memorable. Thank goodness for all my loyal regulars. I love you all.