Fort Worth! I知 visiting for the weekend 😉😍

Hey Fort Worth! I知 back in town but only until Sunday! I知 not busy, just visiting for the weekend. Let痴 hang?

DM me for details 😉

XoXo Kimmy

Hey Kimmy,

I did a RTM on this post because it seems like an ad, which isn't allowed.

However, it is IS allowed (a topic like this!) then I'm taking notes!!!

Always,
Elisabeth
Why is everyone suddenly the fucking eccie police? If no one is being harassed then WHO CARES. Yall are weird.
Why is everyone suddenly the fucking eccie police? If no one is being harassed then WHO CARES. Yall are weird. Originally Posted by AshleyKay of Dallas
No, don't think I'm being weird. But after reading my response above, DO think that I've become a bit of a bitch, which I don't like.

Been feeling all curmudgeonly today.

Heck, I agree with you! But at the same time ... well, never mind.
She is only informing the forum that she wants to hang out with someone. Probably as in hanging out to see a movie or get a bite to eat. Right?
No, don't think I'm being weird. But after reading my response above, DO think that I've become a bit of a bitch, which I don't like.

Been feeling all curmudgeonly today.

Heck, I agree with you! But at the same time ... well, never mind. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

It's a beautiful day go for a walk or to the park or sit on a patio somewhere it'll make you feel better!
Been working on being more positive myself (:
I think Elizabeth Whispers was just watching out for the OP and I love looking at her avatar. It’s a win win for everyone.
Yea why do regular mofos think they are Mods all of a sudden I agree with Ashleykay if what people post is out of order then I'm sure they will get those sanction points deducted or get a suspension or ban. So stop hating haters.
I see nothing wrong with adults letting others know they're bored and might want to get together to help each other pass the time.

Other recreational activities I personally enjoy include:
- Needlepoint
- Long walks in the park
- Playing with puppies
- Women my mom would disapprove
I can assure you, Kimmy, that the Cowtowners are appreciative of you letting them know you’ll be in the neighborhood this weekend. I hope you get many offers to socialize, and that you tell your girlfriends how lovely it is to visit the Westoplex!