Female Dutch singers perform while using vibrators - Video

• LNK
  • 05-10-2014, 08:02 PM
I found this fairly entertaining. They get a bit, ah, -distracted- toward the end of the song.

From the NY Daily News article:
Talk about Good Vibrations.
An all-female Dutch band have recorded a video for their new single while having orgasms.
Electronic dance band ADAM created the memorable video for their song "Go To Go."
Three members of the five-piece band took part in the video.
They are shown staring into the camera, singing and trying to get through their lines as they use a vibrator.
The trio — a redhead, brunette and blond — start well but as the song progresses they have increasingly more difficulty in trying to remember their lines as they build to a musical climax.
The video shows the women struggling to finish their lines, giggling and eventually, speechless.
Their YouTube channel describes the band as a group who "dare to be themselves."

Article link: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1787131
Hahaha, I'm listening to Within Temptation as I clicked this thread. Sharon Den Adel is definitely the best Dutch female singer I know. I doubt she is performing, I would click on this, but the work computer's flash player will not work no matter what. I guess I will watch it on my phone later.
Hahaha, I'm listening to Within Temptation as I clicked this thread. Sharon Den Adel is definitely the best Dutch female singer I know. I doubt she is performing, I would click on this, but the work computer's flash player will not work no matter what. I guess I will watch it on my phone later. Originally Posted by Jagermonster
Cool band .

Check out Tristania

and Sirenia
  • LNK
  • 06-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Hey, now we have a chance to be in their music video.

The guy at ~30 seconds is fucking hilarious.