Any of you hoe's need a résumé?

Here ya go
Originally Posted by hotrix1
Omg fucking HILARIOUS!! Stay around with more!! Xxoo annie
It's just a picture?
It's just a picture? Originally Posted by gimme_that
No. Click on it and it will redirect you to youtube
I did....nothing. I use a smartphone to browse here. Guess I won't know....
I can't believe I for once get to say I can do it. Gimme just hit the red play icon thing. I just did it again. Still laughing. Annie
Lol!!! Girls be downsizing with me!
I remember that. It's hilarious! Thanks for posting
, this was too fucking funny LOL I am still laughing almost could pee on myself. Now this is funny stuff this is what we need on the board.Waaaaa!!!!! Thank you for posting it please stick around on our little board and post other things that are funny
M.M.
Besides all the snarky, snide, negative, derogatory, racial friction y'all been spewing at each other. A little fun to diffuse the turmoil being JAFO. From the outside looking in, it didn't look anything at all like a forum I'd enjoy getting involved with. Play nice fuckers and fuckees. A lot more fun can be had that way.

Glad I could help a little. Keep up with the fun content. Hope gimme found a way to watch it.
^^ I for 1 am so sorry that our board shined less than a a new Dime to you. I can partially take blame for that I suppose.
I however will do my best to help change NOLA's rep. on here.

I am sorry you felt less than welcome and put off by all the negativity we have shown you...
Please stay, we need good people like you to liven things up!!
M.M.
No need to apologize to me MM. Never felt unwelcome from anyone here. Just that from the outside looking in, there seems to be an underlying tone of hostility between a lot of people here that might make the uninitiated stay away for fear of any backlash.
That's some really funny sit right there. Thanks for the laughs.