Super Bowl 2017 who's your pick? New England Patriots or Atlanta Falcons "aka" The Dirty birds

I'm going with the Atlanta Falcons. Dirty Birds!!
I would want Atlanta to win, but a guy I work with is an insufferable Falcons fan. And I don't want to have to hear his voice.
<<< Yankee girl, go Pats!
No TRUE Saints fan could possibly pull for the FailCants!

There is no way to stick it to Goodell better than him having to had the trophy to the Pats and MVP to Brady.
I Really don't like either. But if I had to pick one. I'll say Atlanta, only because there in the same division as the Saints.

At this point I'm just hoping to hit some football pool's I'm on. $2500 a quarter. 3-1 either way I have them both.
Hopefully I meet you one day Diva.
I have 0 and 8 on 1 board... and 2 squares on another board... Geaux Falcons..
I root for the Saints...and if they aint in the running,then nobody gets my vote....lol
Going for the Falcons (even tho i'm a Cowboys fan).
I don't have a horse in this race either way HOWEVER, watching Roger Goddell awkwardly hand off the lombardi trophy to Belichick should make for interesting television.
PAT'S WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!
a little late for me to chime in.

I picked Pats to win! no way was I going to root for the doity boids!!! Atlanta was good, but not that good.

this game should have been a blow out if not for turnovers and miscues by Pats.

interestingly the game matched the Hillary/trump contest in the performance dept.

Great 2nd half!!!

damit. this is 8 straight years that I missed a Superbowl pool. I forgot about it. somebody needs to remind me.
I actually took the birds cause they were supposed to win. but am very glad Tom most likely got a bj from Giselle. She looked VERY excited about her man...
I however lost my bet to a much grumpier man. I'm gonna welch...he doesn't deserve it after being such a asshole. Maybe tom will let me give him one also? lol. xxoo annie...best game ever!!
Dirty Birds produce biggest Choke in Super Bowl history.
Gives a whole new meaning to choking the chicken, huh?