Free sessions for good reviews? Does this really go on here?

Okay so men and Ladies this has got me wondering. Do woman really offer free sessions forgood reviews and to get noticed? And men my questions to yall do you ask woman do give yall free sessions if you post them a review? Its really weird but Ive been asked here lately if I will give them a free appt for a good review. I'm like really I have 300 reviews. The thought of this makes me sick to think a guy would even say that to a woman to make her think she can get good business. They can do that on their own. Thoughts on this?
If the Cooter is Stinky and Sloppy with no Skills I'm sure a freebie for good review is worth it.
But who would want it even for free?
Desperate people will result with desperate tricks
So yes I'm sure it does go on.
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm
Topic looks awfully familiar...

Don't see why it wouldn't happen.
My thought is yes it occurs, both counts. The provider gives free/deep discounted sessions for good reviews because she either has none or she has several recent "No" reviews and she wants to break up the pattern. Some guys seek out and offers a review for a free/deep discounted session for the nearly the same reasons and adding to it, he is a cheap bastard and is unable/unwilling to pay for his nut.

Will someone admit to it? A provider will not because other guys will bombard them with requests on how to be on that list for free sessions and not that it is anyone's business, but admitting it will always come with a why you did it, and if not, you will be picked, poked and prodded till you do. A guy would admit it to brag about getting for free what others have to pay full price for, but again, he would be inundated with requests of who she is so they can get on that list he is on for free sessions. Simple answer is no, unless they are stupid!
Unfortunately, it does go on here.

I've also heard a rumor about some guy charging $20 in exchange for a kick ass review.
I only charge $10...LOL
I only charge $10...LOL Originally Posted by Doc2078
Doc, are you behind a keyboard now? We need to set something up! Haha, JK.
Damn I will beat Docs fee, I will do it for 5 bucks. LMAO.
Why so surprised? It's trading a service for a service. Just another form of Barter.
Free service huh? Selling my body for sex to get a good review written for me. No thanks buddy.
I'm sure it's happened but luckily I've never been asked. Most of the time I don't even know a review was done until someone pm's or texts me mentioning it. But I've never been asked for a discount session for one (thank god)
Free service huh? Selling my body for sex to get a good review written for me. No thanks buddy. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I didn't realize we were buddies. I guess it's better than "hun."

Who said "free service"?

I said service for service. An exchange of services.

You apparently don't see value in the review as an equitable exchange. Not unlike the hobbyist that complains about provider prices - ultimately, they just don't see the value in paying X dollars for what they value at Y.
Trust me you and I are far from buddies. Your special to me. :-)That's just s figure of speech. But really thanks for your input.
Dang Tara have you joined the wulf club? Throw it against the wall and hope it sticks for days and keeps your name on top
Dang Tara have you joined the wulf club? Throw it against the wall and hope it sticks for days and keeps your name on top Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You can't compare apples to oranges.
One is a legit provider, the other is on some type of experiment.

Tara, I'm assuming your question was more a statement of disbelief as we all know that things like this happen. There are plenty of old timers who will message new girls and give them suggestions.. One of those suggestions is to see them at a free or super discounted rate in exchange for a favorable review. This has been going on forever. On TER there are people that will delete bad reviews for certain providers. I used to cocktail at a nightclub in Vegas. Whoever "tipped" the manager or whoever sucked off the main promoter always had the prime tables.

I personally don't see anything wrong with a lady giving a discount or whatever she chooses to do for a review so long as the review is honest and it states what the man paid. (Or didn't pay.) Plenty of businesses do this when they start out. The problem is, you cannot force someone to write that review. It has burned a few people over the years.

In the end you have to live with yourself. The bed can be lonely when you live a life that is full of crap.