Robot Sex Dolls Potentially In Houston

Saw this article on FB. Would you guys “try before you buy”?

http://www.fox4news.com/news/texas/c...hop-in-houston
I do not think even if inclined to buy one I would consider using one that has been used by others. Primary concern would be whether the doll was properly sterilized between customers.

However, if I were inclined to purchase it would be nice to be able to visit a showroom where I could see them with my own eyes and feel with hands before I lay down the kind of money these things usually sell for.
Men love strange pussy butt WOW that's some strange pussy
Bliss Adult Theater has a RealDoll for rent. I think it is $40 but not sure for how long. It's definitely not a robot.
This and it’s potential trend is concerning. I would rather have the real thing. I love how a touch or a whisper makes a woman wet. I love it when she presents her breast to me as she rides my cock and encourages me to cum in her. Even if she is a complete bitch or just providing a service there’s a lot to be said for real woman. Especially when she knows how bad I want it and when I’m about to shoot it.
I do not think even if inclined to buy one I would consider using one that has been used by others. Primary concern would be whether the doll was properly sterilized between customers.

However, if I were inclined to purchase it would be nice to be able to visit a showroom where I could see them with my own eyes and feel with hands before I lay down the kind of money these things usually sell for. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Who needs it to be cleaned? There are cucks out there ...
Primary concern would be whether the doll was properly sterilized between customers. Originally Posted by ValenTX
And you gotta feel for the person who has that for a job?
Maybe they should provide a commissary like rental for inmates as an attempt to stop tossing each other’s salad.
Oh my Laura Lynn, I had not even thought about that angle of who does the job of cleaning up. Not sure you could pay me enough to do that job. There used to be a TV show, world's dirtiest jobs or something like that. Might have been America's dirtiest jobs. This would definitely make that show. LOL.
This and it’s potential trend is concerning. I would rather have the real thing. I love how a touch or a whisper makes a woman wet. I love it when she presents her breast to me as she rides my cock and encourages me to cum in her. Even if she is a complete bitch or just providing a service there’s a lot to be said for real woman. Especially when she knows how bad I want it and when I’m about to shoot it. Originally Posted by FunMonday
I don't know, I've seen enough ladies who don't do much more than lay there like a starfish and expect to get $200 for the hour. At least the sex robot might actually move when you enter it...
I want one for my own! Will she talk dirty with a lisp? Lol
Maybe they should provide a commissary like rental for inmates as an attempt to stop tossing each other’s salad. Originally Posted by FunMonday
That actually would be a great idea.
I don't know, I've seen enough ladies who don't do much more than lay there like a starfish and expect to get $200 for the hour. At least the sex robot might actually move when you enter it... Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Let me correct you. Nowadays, providers are charging more than $200 for the hour and you are right, most of them just lay there with their eyes closed (except when they peak at the clock on the nightstand) and it appears they are not even there mentally.

Maybe that is just the way she is, quiet and is similar to having sex with a corpse, but I wonder when they are the same in bed with their husband/RL boyfriend?
I want one for my own! Will she talk dirty with a lisp? Lol Originally Posted by DrBWC
SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?