Tan Lines???

OK, I was hopping into the tanning bed today and opted not to wear my tradional thong. And it got me to thinking.....Do guys like tan lines, do they prefer no tan lines or do they even care as long as they can put their hands on that ass....

What's your opinion?
Looking good Laura !!
That pic brings back good memories. Tan lines can be good.
In all honesty, I believe it depends on the woman. There are some that pull it off quite well, especially those girls that can do "trailer park sexy", but there are some I just couldn't see having tan lines.
I love tan lines ....a total turn on ....even tho they may be very small tan lines...I do enjoy them
Voted NO. The same tanned skin tone ALL OVER a lady's body is oh so sexy.

I tan nude because I don't like the Speedo outline look.
To me, certain ladies can pull it off, but not everyone. I think tan lines are sexiest when her clothes are just starting to come off!
I prefer to do the inverse speedo tan, where i cover up with a blanket and cut out a spot for the crotch
I like tan lines if there is a sharp contrast. Like black and white, otherwise I like an overall tan.
Absolutely love 'em.
I Love Tan Lines, VERY SEXY!
Some guys have a fetish for tan lines. But I agree with Texas Seeker a lot of it depends on the woman. Now I also feel it depends on the tanlines as well. I rarely find the ones that were created by a very tiny bikini attractive since it gives the impression that the woman tends to waste her days getting tanned. While ones that outline normal clothes or swimsuit tanlines that aren't too dramatic can be hot, since they seem to suggest that the tanlines were a side effect of living their life. In other words even though it falls under "judging a book by it's cover" tanlines give me an impression about the girl herself that I may or may not find attractive. But for the most part, I am neutral.
I like tan lines that are not too extreme ...just a little hint of where the bottoms weren't.

That said, I voted "who cares", cause I just like grabbing a pretty ass!
Especially the one in the photo!
Well then, I know what I will be taking to the salon this morning. Was thinking about it anyway. Thanks for the poll Ms. Lynn!!!!!
Damn Brooke bounce that ass.