Executive Spa

Has anybody got any updates on when or whether Executive will open again?

Phone messae has not changed in over a year. As much as I loved going there, I am not holding my breath it will ever reopen.
Gone with the ashes!
maybe gone but not forgotten
I miss Executive Spa so much! So many memories. RIP dear friend.
I have even tried to inquire about the space, to try to lease it.. i think it may be locked in a court battle.
my quess is never but it was a kool place
The property owner is now saying he will begin to make repairs to the building later this year, but he was saying the same thing a year ago. To the best of my knowledge, the hold up is funding, not litigation.
If the proprietors of Executive Spa wanted to reopen they could have reopened elsewhere.
Could be some zoning issues at play as well.
Oh, there is only one place in Dallas zoned for a spa operation that might have open space.
I never thought of that.
If the proprietors of Executive Spa wanted to reopen they could have reopened elsewhere. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sure they could - with a $500k + for interior finish, construction, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc. - all the things not covered by the building owner's property insurance.
I would think the interior is coverd under fire insurance under any insurance policy. maybe they just didnt have insurance. I would be open to buying the building if I knew who owned it.
$500k for the interior of a spa? They got taint tapestries throughout the spa?