Cleaning your hooded soldier is VERY important!

Good morning all!
I hope I don't offend anyone by what I'm about to type but then again I was offended so I guess we'll be even!

The other day I had 2 gentlemen come to see me...
both were uncircumcised & both took a shower when they arrived.

The first guy then joined me for some play,
as I was going to do my thing I pulled the skin back &
there staring back at me was the WHITE CRUSTY shit.
I immediately gagged & thought damn what did he just wash!
I politely went to get a towel to do the cleansing myself,
by this time a BBBJ was OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!

The second gentleman came in & I noticed while he was getting undressed
he was not circumcised so I asked if I could give him a shower, he accepted.
We make our way to the shower, I soap him up and move down to get the
goodies & I am ashamed for this man... his shit was so crusty it hurt for me
to pull it back he said. By this time I'm thinking to myself... WTF?
I tell him that is a health hazard. I can not & will not accomidate.
Gave him his money back & asked him to leave.

So my thing is if you are uncircumcised
PLEASE PULL EVERYTHING BACK AND CLEAN THAT WHITE CRUST OFF AROUND THE HEAD & IF YOU DON'T...
DO NOT BE UPSET WHEN A LADY ASK YOU TO LEAVE.

I HAVE A SHOWER, CLEAN TOWELS, & DOVE BODYWASH
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO USE BEFORE & AFTER.
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK!

Thank you for your time & cleanliness!
WTF- that is fucking disgusting..how can people be such pigs.. I mean I shave my crotch and balls when there is just a bit of stubble just because I am a clean freak.. too gross.
Thank you mom and dad for having me snipped as a baby

I agree nosweat, I'm the same way.
Alternatively ladies using baby wipes does not make you clean. Most gents are ok with you delaying if need be to make sure ur irish spring clean. To the Op i agree it is disgusting and I am not implying you try to cut corners with baby wipes. Gents a few tips lather a sponge/wash cloth with soap, scrub junior (head, shaft, balls) and ass hole, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat the same process three times. You can do this process at home and drive to anybodies incall. Or follow that process should you decide to shower at the providers incall
This thread is making me loose all hope for civilized humanity...
Ewwwww.

Whether someone is circumcised or not doesn't matter. Basic hygiene is basic hygiene, period.
Note to self. Quit reading Eccie threads while eating lunch.

Maybe we should have an Eccie orientation video that shows new hobbiest and providers how to properly prepare for a session. You would think it would not be necessary, but apparently it is.
I'm glad my parents saw fit to have me circumcised. I just can't see why being uncut would be something you wouldn't take care of even if your parents didn't do it for you. I've heard of Mom's buying their daughters breast augmentation for high school graduation but that's more for a mental boost, right? When you're grown up and have crusty shit sticking to your genitals that's just a very BAD sign that those 2 men likely didn't bathe on a regular basis so shame on those 2 crusty pigs!

Why would you keep the hood? Isn't it more a nuisance that leads to problems with one's hygiene...appearance...health. ...no more crusty shit building up in the folds..I mean c'mon!!!!!
Hearing that Kinda makes me glad the doc cut off the majority as a baby.

Then again, the majority of my shower time every morning is cleaning that, little part. HEHE!
I think I just threw up a little bit. While I have never experienced this in the hobby I did experience it in RW and I did throw up that time. I am a clean freak and it grossed me out so bad I stopped seeing the guy and never talked to him again!

Clean your junk ladies and gents!
Alternatively ladies using baby wipes does not make you clean. Most gents are ok with you delaying if need be to make sure ur irish spring clean. To the Op i agree it is disgusting and I am not implying you try to cut corners with baby wipes. Gents a few tips lather a sponge/wash cloth with soap, scrub junior (head, shaft, balls) and ass hole, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat the same process three times. You can do this process at home and drive to anybodies incall. Or follow that process should you decide to shower at the providers incall Originally Posted by Thatdude
I agree completely, & might I add to the ladies just washing the outside is not enough... insert a finger or two and get the walls.
saw a girl that would wash with a soapy rag in between rounds- she was clean BUT when I went down on her round two she tasted like ivory soap.. not good.. wash it rinse it.. clean it!!
Insert a finger or two and get the walls....

Fuckn awesome!
An adult male who doesn't know how to keep his junk clean is a dumbass and a slob. It doesn't take much intelligence to know you need to wash various parts of your body. SMH
I had a experience with man who had 100years old cheese all round behind his mushroom and made me almost threw up!! (never saw somthing like that)
Gosh, when i think about that man's stick, it still makes me feel like Yuck!!....sorry for made you feel gross to hear this..but what i am saying is there are some folks don't even know how to wash themselves!!