Hobby looks, does it matter?

I saw in a thread by manslut the subject of men being providers came up and some girls said we(men) couldent do it because we wouldent be able to see "unattractive" cliennts. So brings up my question, do a guys looks matter at all or is it a non issue. Do ladies like when they get the rare hot guy? has a lady ever had a client she thought was so hot she met him non hobby...? Im curious Ladies!
Wait a minute- your telling me that there are hot hobbiest Fucking hot guys aren't allowed to hobby.. This is bull shit
Women can be as superficial as men, it just depends on the individual. Magic Mike didn't make a ton of money because Channing Tatum is an Oscar caliber actor.
Women can be as superficial as men, it just depends on the individual. Magic Mike didn't make a ton of money because Channing Tatum is an Oscar caliber actor. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
In fairness Olivia Munn gets topless in magic mike...
In fairness Olivia Munn gets topless in magic mike... Originally Posted by projectbliss
I can't see too many guys going to a male stripper movie to see a pair of breasts. They're free on the internet.
I'd be a provider! No doubt. Got to get them bills paid lol
Oh I imagine us ladies TOFTT more often than not, but if he is clean and respectful you treat him as you would want to be treated. Sometimes guys are like "I can send you a pic". I decline those pics. I'd rather face it with an open mind and no pre-judgement based on looks. I dont prefer pretty boys. I prefer a more ruggedly handsome type. Us ladies get them ALL from one end of the spectrum to the other. A real lady/professional will conduct herself appropriately. Its part of the job. If you cant find that "special place" in your mind from time to time then this isnt the job for you. BTW, I have some very nice looking clients.......and for that.....I THANK YOU.
In all fairness, it's not shallow and superficial that providers appreciate the occasional hot client; God knows it's not the norm. It would be even more important to us if the roles were reversed. I mean, at least for me, there has to be some level of attraction for the equipment to even function properly. I don't begrudge the providers the occasional Sean Connery or George Clooney; for the rest of us, thankfully, women are much better at seeing with their hearts than we are.
I have been asked to send my taint photo, which I have posted on icky in numerous forums. The ladies do not seem to want to see a photo of my 1.3" of dangling death. I guess they prefer to laugh their asses off in my face.
It is more important the way a man treat a lady. Looks are fleeting but attitudes make an encounter!
I for one couldn't be one for exactly the reason the OP states. If I go to a new provider and she's not as "attractive" as the showcase or BP photos may indicate, I may not be able to get it completely up at all, or if I do it won't get completely hard, I won't be able to cum... On the other hand, if the provider is a knock-out, Major Woody acts like the Washington Monument immediately...
WOW, Lots of men responding to this post that was meant for ladies... I guess it was too confusing..LOL I just wanted to hear womens thoughts on if and when they get attractive or hot clients if they like it better or if it even matters to the ladies. We all know it matters to us guys!