Manscaping Services as part of GFE session

Alaine's barter request to shave a man's face with a straight razor had me wondering if there are any providers who provide other manscaping services? A sensual shave down below or help shaving the chest or back hair (yeah, I know real sexy) would be helpful and appreciated. Most men aren't going to go to a spa or some other professional to get this done I would think there would be some demand for this. Although, I'd pass on the straight razor, Bic or Gillette is fine for me, thanks.

Are there any ladies willing to shave the love down below or the monkey hair on guy's back?

Guys, would you pay a few extra bucks for this service?
Wimp.......
I would prefer you gents to show up already groomed.
I do the grooming myself, I like giving the lady the impression that I take care of myself for the session like they do.
I guess this would be good for a provider with a hair fetish or who is a Sweeney Todd enthusiast.
I do not like sharp instruments anywhere my 1.3" of dangling death. I do not need a slip to make it 1.1" of scarred dangling death.
I do not like sharp instruments anywhere my 1.3" of dangling death. I do not need a slip to make it 1.1" of scarred dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Awe come on! I was sure you would be up for this type of excitement!

I would prefer you gents to show up already groomed. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
My thoughts exactly.
I would prefer you gents to show up already groomed. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
My thoughts exactly. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
I think you are missing out on a fun option. I keep trimmed, but when it gets stubbly, I have a couple of lady friends that do massage and add a shave into the mix. It is quite pleasurable.

Of course, I don't let them use a straight razor. I use a Gillette Fusion multi-blade razor for that purpose.

I have also shave a few ladies in my time. That is even hotter.
I think you are missing out on a fun option. I keep trimmed, but when it gets stubbly, I have a couple of lady friends that do massage and add a shave into the mix. It is quite pleasurable.

Of course, I don't let them use a straight razor. I use a Gillette Fusion multi-blade razor for that purpose.

I have also shave a few ladies in my time. That is even hotter. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You do have a good point. While it's not my preference, I realize others may really enjoy this type of experience. If both parties are into it, then why not? I guess I haven't really seen any ladies advertise for this but maybe they don't realize there is an interest. I honestly didn't but its good to know.
You do have a good point. While it's not my preference, I realize others may really enjoy this type of experience. If both parties are into it, then why not? I guess I haven't really seen any ladies advertise for this but maybe they don't realize there is an interest. I honestly didn't but its good to know. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
Of course, to do it, you need a massage table or something similar. You don't want to do it on the bed if you have a bowl of hot water for rinsing the razor.

There are a number of ladies that advertise this, including Sandy on BackPage.
Awe come on! I was sure you would be up for this type of excitement! Originally Posted by Sophia Dane

What are you hoping for ... some swelling?
I have a very good friend of mine, who is in body rub (GAY MALE) he includes this along with other great services that maybe only a man can understand enough to give it to another man.... He also does anal waxing balls, cleaning, back shaving....as a small part of his service.... He says a lot of straight men see him for his crazy services... made me wonder too....
I've been paid to do yoga but declined when my client asked to shave me...i agree with the NO sharp objects down below
Hi from Austin :-)

I do offer this service as part of my GFE time. I call it 'taking care of the nuts and bolt' :-)
Very sensual, relaxing and intimate, if done correctly.

Aphrodite
No way!!