Sometimes things don't click

So a few months back, I have a first time session with a absolutely gorgeous woman. Beautiful woman, great reviews, etc. I make the initial contact, get screened, a little playful banter back and forth, good emails, good phone call to set things up. Then we meet, and it was like there was no connection, no spark, things just did not click. Not her fault, nothing "wrong" with her at all, just did not "click".

My question is, what is the best way to make sure the personality mix matches with one another? Any suggestions?

Many thanks.
IMPO I think that the contact that you had should have been good enough to see if you two would get along or "click". I do the samething with gentlemen who wish to visit with me. I want to know a little bit about them what they like dont like if their is something special they are looking for. This usualy happens with text , emails , calls , and PMs. I also have a new thing to help the gentlemen i see get to know me better. I set up a personal chat room that is password protected and it has a webcam capability so the guy can see who he is going to see make sure its really me as in my photos and just chat to see if we get along.

I cant think of anything more that you should have or could have done.
IMPO I think that the contact that you had should have been good enough to see if you two would get along or "click". I do the samething with gentlemen who wish to visit with me. I want to know a little bit about them what they like dont like if their is something special they are looking for. This usualy happens with text , emails , calls , and PMs. I also have a new thing to help the gentlemen i see get to know m
e better. I set up a personal chat room that is password protected and it has a webcam capability so the guy can see who he is going to see make sure its really me as in my photos and just chat to see if we get along. I cant think of anything more that you should have or could have done.
Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
This is truly amazing.
I agree that conversation prior to meeting will help both people get a sense of each other, but unfortunately you never know until you actually meet the person. Sometimes sharing a drink helps loosen things up & calms nerves.
Hmm..webcam chat...hot idea *
Sometimes it just happens. Could be me , her , us , my day , her day .... Many times my imagination far outruns the capability of a lady reading my mind
I can only speak for me , but generally when I don't speak up for myself , I end up unfairly relying on my companion to " figure me out " Quite the task I may add !
Took me awhile being on here , to communicate before hand to see if we ( her and I )will meet one another's abilities and sync in a very personal manner. Not always perfect , but what is. Many of the providers have little to go on , especially with new hobbyists as far as info , likes and dislikes , and general personality . We on the other hand have a bevy of reviews to read , pics to FANTASIZE over along with a fair understanding of who will be on the other side of that door. They do not . When I don't " sync " well with a lady , it's mainly due to the fact that I haven't given her the heads up on washing away that " shy " side of me , and promoting the naughtier side in return ;") Good luck and relax , women are lovely , and amazing little creatures , treat them well , and your on your way !!! - LLF61
Nerves, or being over anxious, can interfere in session. Or sometimes it could be something totally unrelated to the participants ... work issues, traffic, etc. I try to leave whatever is happening outside the lady's incall door out there. But sometimes those irritants creep in. A lot of the ladies can sense when I am bothered and we talk in out somewhat. Or if the lady is distracted I get her to talk it out.

And then sometimes there may just be no chemistry due to no fault of either participant. That just means the taintra will not be as taintful.
+1 pyramider the "brain" can be very powerful .
I agree that conversation prior to meeting will help both people get a sense of each other, but unfortunately you never know until you actually meet the person. Sometimes sharing a drink helps loosen things up & calms nerves.
Hmm..webcam chat...hot idea * Originally Posted by Fararri
Ms Farrari,

Something tells my gut that I will click with you sweetie.... something about Italian sport cars and girls with bodies personally designed by God.
Ms Farrari,

Something tells my gut that I will click with you sweetie.... something about Italian sport cars and girls with bodies personally designed by God. Originally Posted by luiz7667
Thx baby
Thx baby Originally Posted by Fararri
You are more than welcome and deserving of the compliment baby....
If she doesn't drive a Ferarri then we probably won't click. ;-)
If she doesn't drive a Ferarri then we probably won't click. ;-) Originally Posted by Prolongus
She doesn't need to drive a Ferrari for me; It is me that wants to drive a Farrari ...
"Clicking" with someone can also take more then just an hour or two. And not knowing whether either party has had a shitty day that shuts down the clicker all together can also be a factor.

I went to re-visit a lady that I didn't click with on the first visit and we ended up hitting it off on that 2nd visit and seeing each other frequently. She fess'd up that she was nervous as hell on the first visit.

As long as everyone doesn't end up cursing, throwing things or shooting at each other then it's worth a 2nd shot.