The Beauty of the BBBJ

There's nothing like it. Especially, after you've been in a LTR. I remember when chicks just gave long sessions of head just to do it. What the hell were they practicing for?

No, the the straight BBBJTC session is the, absolute, best. A man can sit back and just relax and reflect. During my last session, I came up with a new product to add to potential clients.

Yea, it's great to sit back and get head without having to worry about doing all that stroking, leg lifting, extra sweating.

Just a random thought. But thanks to all you providers who provide this INVALUABLE service.
Thanks for contributing the practice toy . You know, a lot of us didn't give good bj's overnight. Lol.
I've tried this once or twice but never with any luck. Within 10 minutes i start thinking, "what am I gonna have for lunch tomorrow",....."geez I have so much paperwork on my desk",....."what the hell happened to my putting stroke on that 14th hole Saturday",....."again the Red Sox didn't help there bull pen",....."fuck I hate the Yankees"

Then I look down and see that look of "wtf am I supposed to do with this wet noddle?"

Yep, no luck so far but will definitely keep trying :-)

Sorry ladies.
  • MojoR
  • 03-20-2013, 06:09 AM
LOL - I ran into this little gem awhile back created by a Humbert Humvee:

ODE TO A BLOWJOB

"Though many years now lie between us still I think about my penis
covered in your lips, enchanting, and it’s hard to keep from panting.
Lying in my bed, erected, enjoying blowjobs, recollected,
fantasizing of lost loves… as Hamlet said “Aye there’s the rub.”

"See, even though we’re so damn distant, memory remains insistent
that I get to you again to try another cardinal sin
because my dear you fucking floor me when you’re on your knees before me
you deserve the highest laurels: no woman living beats your oral."
I love poetry. What an inspiration!

Now, let us all find ours ATFs and have a BJ today!
Hat sounds like a great idea...if the SO didn't have me house hunting. I'd like to get a her with our realtor, tho.
I love to give. Knowing that everything your experiencing is from me. Bring you almost to the breaking point, then backing off a little bit and letting it build up again and again.
Want an inspired BBBJCiM experience? Then provide her with an earth-moving DATY orgasm and make her eyes glaze over. She'll be thinking..."your turn now!" as you're shoved atop the bed and told to lay there and get ready.