Incall parking

I recently moved to the area from San Francisco. I'm curious about how the folks in Dallas feel about parking when one visits incall apartments or condos. (Sorry if I'm asking a question that has been answered, but I did do a quick search on the board for my question).

Are people worried that a provider or her colleague might try to record your license plate? Am I being excessively paranoid?

The nice thing about hobbying in San Francisco (and Washington and New York) was that I could get around very anonymously either through public transportation or cabs.

Thanks.
It can and does happen. Everywhere. Best to always park out of sight of the incall and walk IP to it if at all possible.
I usually borrow a friend's truck on a first visit. He knows what I am doing and he is more than happy to have my car for a few hours. I always want to know where I will be parked and what the place is like.

As far as parking out of sight of the incall - that is possible in some/most apartment complexes. HOwever, the one's with gated, underground parking - and a small area for visitors - watch OUT!

Remember the bust in Addison/FB a few months ago - I went there and thought to myself this IS a bust waiting to happen. I arrived a few minutes early and saw 2 guys leaving and another guy waiting in his car. 3 weeks later, the bust happened, close one there.
I usually borrow a friend's truck on a first visit. He knows what I am doing and he is more than happy to have my car for a few hours. I always want to know where I will be parked and what the place is like.

As far as parking out of sight of the incall - that is possible in some/most apartment complexes. HOwever, the one's with gated, underground parking - and a small area for visitors - watch OUT!

Remember the bust in Addison/FB a few months ago - I went there and thought to myself this IS a bust waiting to happen. I arrived a few minutes early and saw 2 guys leaving and another guy waiting in his car. 3 weeks later, the bust happened, close one there. Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
i was a patron of this fine establishment. i shared the same concern and would park in the adjacent garage and walk to the targeted entrance. as you know, one problem was the electronic building access which required a code and was also sync'd to a camera, which i always looked away from. i miss that place ...