CBJ vs BBBJ - - medically

• Kckat
  • 01-29-2014, 06:05 PM
I have a question. I'm interested in going one level up (been L1 mostly so far), but I worry about catching something and giving it to my SO. I know that it's safer with CBJ, but that doesn't sound so great. I also understand that it is more dangerous for the girl than the guy. But (especially if there is anyone with some medical knowledge out there), just how much of a chance would I be taking? Know anyone who caught something from an L2?
I have a question. I'm interested in going one level up (been L1 mostly so far), but I worry about catching something and giving it to my SO. I know that it's safer with CBJ, but that doesn't sound so great. I also understand that it is more dangerous for the girl than the guy. But (especially if there is anyone with some medical knowledge out there), just how much of a chance would I be taking? Know anyone who caught something from an L2? Originally Posted by Kckat
Check CDC for information....... and stats.

Your risk points would be herpes and warts for the most part. A lot depends on your health, bleeding gums, chapped lips etc could open you to HIV etc.

That said... the numbers are low in your favor, but there is a risk. Less risk if you don't CIM etc.... but still risk either way due to pre-cum etc.

There is always a trade-off, you limit your clients L1 only but you have much less risk. You will expand your client base, but take slightly higher risks.

If you are on the receiving end...... your risk factor is very small but still exists.

Risk adverse? Find a new hobby. Otherwise even L1 can be risky... since you never know what situation you are walking into.