a tip for hookers cuz i love you all

man it is hard to TOFTT when i see so many UTRs but i seen 2 at the same time for $$ and they wasnt UTR along time ago but there UTR now. so i sucked both there tits but thats reely 4 tits sence they both got 2 tits. they both done the CBJ but then 1 says she cant do IT sence she gots HER PEREOD so i just do IT with the other while she watch us. the good part is the better looking one done IT with me but if there on there pereod then maybe they dont set a time to do IT until theres no more blood. i would feel riped off but 2 for $$ aint bad but i was thinking i was gonna do IT with both! now if there was only 1 and she dont do IT sence shes on her pereod then i would be pissed.

this is what i lerned and so i pass it on. what do the dudes think? agree it good for biz?

i say a tip for the hookers is dont make a time todo IT if you got your pereod and cant do IT good!
1 more thing! UTR is under the rader ok.
Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for?". Sometimes it's true>
Damn tits, go see a real provider. Yep, those you did toftt are utr? But I am lmao at those wanabe's. so wtf
Look at the bright side, Tits... Women who spend a lot of time together often end up with their periods synchronizing, so that they're both on their period at the same time. At least you didn't have that happen to you.

Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for?". Sometimes it's true> Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Sometimes. And sometimes with a UTR lady you wind up getting a real bargain because she's not active enough in the "organized hobby" (i.e., doesn't scope enough of Backpage or the hobby boards) to know what the going rate is for her market. (Bringing back memories of a lovely two hours I had with a young married girl in Chattanooga... I have to go back sometime and see if she was serious about spending the night with me... )

I think that for a some guys though, the attraction of UTR ladies is that they're NOT so immersed in the organized hobby. It's kind of like bringing a civilian into the hobby...

Cheers,

bcg
Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for?". Sometimes it's true> Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
SOMETIMES is rite JILETTE but not always. see i got 2 more UTRs whos favs of mine and there friends. SO i ask about both together and there wanting $$$$$$ yep 6! BUT they aint done 3somes before ever! i told them thats to much so i dont get todo IT.

the good thing about them other 2 for $$ is the ugly hooker had her pereod so i dont have todo IT with her but i was gonna just to be nice. so i just done IT with the prety hooker.
Ugh. That definitely should have been disclosed beforehand.

Glad you still walked away happy, though.
Ugh. That definitely should have been disclosed beforehand.

Glad you still walked away happy, though. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
YES! and maybe offer to take it up the POOPER insted.
Hahahahahaha!
I'm sure that would have earned your forgiveness rather quickly.
well if 1 hole dont work then there is more holes to fill!