Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o-o-40/4437867
City: Memphis
State: Tennessee
Address: N/A
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None. No call, no show
(If you couldn't make it, just call. Most of us are understanding.
Session Length: N/A
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Blonde per pic
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cannot confirm.
Recommendation: No
  • cylon
  • 06-12-2013, 09:39 PM
That is an issue for Molly. Damn sure unreliable at times but when it is on, its on! Don't say "yes" but mean "maybe but probably not", right? Sorry it happened to you, I would probably pass too at this point.
NCNS moved here
man i dont get this where the TOFTT gets moved to here if its a NCNS. the reson i get is cuz no activites took place but NCNS IS activites just not the doing IT kind. it IS activites when theres a appt made and its NCNS! but sence this gets moved it dont stay with the hooker so other dudes can see the NCNS. then more dudes get NCNS on them to and had no way to know sence it dont stay on her revews see. fine if your gonna give her away to reply but not if it dont stay on her revews so dudes can have info to deceide and see if they wanna maybe get there time wasted to.
I agree with Tits.
Molly is notorious for doing this, it's enough to make any hobbyist not want to visit with her. The only problem is that if you've seen her before, you MAY give her a pass once on a NCNS, yea, she's just that good, but she will do it consistently and you will end up marking her off your list. I would imagine that she's going to be even worse for a little while with the death of her dear friend Trinty Snow this month, depression can make some people go off on the deep end.
I agree with Tits. Originally Posted by stuntcockadoodledoo
yes and this is a big prob and i gotta prob with it! if it is gonna be INFO EXCHANG then NCNS still IS activites cuz the appt was made and the hooker wasted the dudes time. just cuz they dont do IT dont mean there wasnt activites!