What is the deal chattanooga?

I've been looking around on here and Memphis, Nashville and Knoxville are killing the Chattanooga area in reviews and provider adds. I know I can not be the only one on this board and willing to go out and have fun and post about it. If I am missing something someone please let me know. Is Chattanooga really just that dead and there is no action out there to write about.
I travel to Chatt town sometimes...

AJ
ECCIE isn't that big a resource in Tennessee as a whole. Chattanooga just gets the short end of the stick in the spectrum of Tennessee activity. I don't know what resources would be good for Chattanooga reviews, etc. Good luck finding it.

On the upside, however, Chattanooga is a shitload closer to Huntsville than Memphis is, and Huntsville, IIRC, is pretty active here and has a nice selection of ladies who have very reasonable gift requirements. It all evens out.

Cheers,

bcg
Aaack! Sorry for the double post. Computer is acting up this morning.

Cheers,

bcg
I'm in Chattanooga today and I love to be reviewed.

I've got Memphis and Nashville...

xxoo
I'd love to visit Chattanooga more often... wish I had a reason to.
I'd love to visit Chattanooga more often... wish I had a reason to. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Hint, hint, gents... (I know from experience that Zoey will come see you anywhere in TN for a suitable booking (2 hr minimum? Or was it 3? Whatever it is, you want to book Zoey for as long as you can. She's worth it!)

<threadjack>Nice to see that you're still alive and kickin'... You'd been MIA for a while.</threadjack>

Cheers,

bcg
I'd love to visit Chattanooga more often... wish I had a reason to. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Chattanooga's a great area, you should go! The guys there are very nice and love to have a good time. I always do well there, but it is an afternoon town - so be ready for that.