wash them arm pits good!

ok i gotta say this see i suck alotta tits and some times i can smell stinkey arm pits when i suck tits so wash them good! thats my advise for hookers inless a dude says he wants stink.
Lmao! Tits u are a hot mess sweetie!
  • jan-w
  • 06-24-2013, 12:13 AM
Personally, I like some stinky pits but the ladies I see are too damn clean!
Tmac,

You always keep it real baby! This hooker misses your face, darlin!

XOXO
Tmac,

You always keep it real baby! This hooker misses your face, darlin!

XOXO Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
your saying that just gave me a boner!
Body wash, lotion, and deodorant everyday twice a day lol
Body wash, lotion, and deodorant everyday twice a day lol Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
you know i think its a good idea to wash your ass to cuz i seen some hookers where we done IT dogy and i can kinda smel poop even when i aint neer there ass.

and see that why i wash my boner and balls at leest 3 times before i go to see a hooker and that way theres no dick stink.
That's nasty ass washing should just be a normal thing.. and I am thankful for the guys who do wash their balls and boner...it helps out a lot.
your saying that just gave me a boner! Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Boner!!! Yeah!!!
you know i think its a good idea to wash your ass to cuz i seen some hookers where we done IT dogy and i can kinda smel poop even when i aint neer there ass.

and see that why i wash my boner and balls at leest 3 times before i go to see a hooker and that way theres no dick stink. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Hahaha!!! That is nasty. I would pull out and walk away if the hooker smells like ass.

Tmac, your balls are clean AND tasty!
Hahaha!!! That is nasty. I would pull out and walk away if the hooker smells like ass.

Tmac, your balls are clean AND tasty! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Get a room, you two.

Cheers,

bcg
Get a room, you two.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
thats esactly what were gonna do bluffityguy! and ABBEY you can suck on my vanella salty balls any time!
thats esactly what were gonna do bluffityguy! and ABBEY you can suck on my vanella salty balls any time! Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
If your vanilla balls are salty, obviously you didn't wash them good beforehand... contrary to your advice to everyone else!

Cheers,

bcg
Aww, can't we all get a room?
If your vanilla balls are salty, obviously you didn't wash them good beforehand... contrary to your advice to everyone else!

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
bath salts dude! thats gonna make them salty. your my freind but your insalt dont work on me.

ABBEY JONES we cant ALL get a room in less its me and alotta girls and i dont think i can take more then just you at the same time cuz your that good!