Coming to Memphis

I am stopping in Memphis July 1st and July 2nd I haven't been there in a long time so I was wondering if anything has changed..and where to stay..any help is great..thank you.

xoxoxo

Keeki
Nashville has some very nince places to stay
lol... that was smooth...I really did toss Memphis and Nashvile around...I am just kinda scared of Nashville due to your guys LE... Idk I have time to change my mind...
Brentwood and Cool Springs areas are less risky than Nashville. Would stay away from the airport area,
Memphis---stay in eat off poplar or near wolfchase mall area

Nashville--brentwood springs....stay away from downtown

Guys welcome this gal...I did a double with her last week....she is awesome fun!
well thank you miss.dallas I have decided to go with Memphis this trip
Is North Front Street ok?
I would stay off 240, in the vicinity of Peabody or Poplar. Memphis guys are very picky about what part of town you're in. I've never had any complaints about this area, but I have anywhere else I've stayed.
Ok thank you
Franklin/Cool Springs is a good area to stay when you go to Nashville, and you're still only 25 mins from Nashville if you get an outcall request for one of the nicer hotels downtown.
where do I post besides eccie for Nashville and Memphis?
the erotic review....datecheck.....Thebig doggie
everything dallas said. downtown is not like most other cities' downtown. not enough businesses there - its out of most people's way.

east mphs - anything w/in 5 miles of 5055 poplar ave 38117 (thats the clark tower) is good because 99.9% of memphians will know exactly where you are when you say hotel name & road. it's also 20 min from everywhere in shelby county (give or take)

an overlooked gem is the ramada on perkins? off perkins. great hotel/shit neighborhood.

stay away from sycamore view

stay away from southeast/collierville - too far. germantown..near 240 (aka east mphs) is good germantown east not so much.

nash - anything outside of davidson county if you advertise. anywhere if you dont advertise.

add datecheck & naughty reviews & naughty nightlife to your ads advertise in tunica ms for outcall only/2 hour minimum if you want. (outcall/2 hour is local standard for travel to tunica)

Ms Megan Love's board...sgfe southerngfe.com will get you on the road for nash bizness.