jenny of clarksville

http://tennessee.backpage.com/Female...ime-25/8092056

http://clarksville.dating.com/female...ady-25/8088729

Can anyone verify her as legit. She seems to travel between tenn and alabama frequently. She says she has a full menu, so any info availiable would be appreciated thanks.

She advertises on two different numbers so I'm skeptikal.

Said she has gone by "blue eyed angel" "jenne" "tracy" "amy"

Multiple names and numbers are usually red flags for me. But I welcome responses...thanks.
Two phones may just mean she didn't know to have a separate line when she started. The multiple names would concern me and could mean she isn't or wasn't independent.

Have you looked for providers here or P411; you wouldn't have to worry about all that.
Have you looked for providers here or P411; you wouldn't have to worry about all that. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Of course I'm not a newbie. I use both of those options. But a lot of ladies don't cater to overnights I like, so sometimes I venture to BP to supplement that. I'm in Huntsville alabama currently......so options are meger at best here.....especially if your young, black, and desire a more spirited physical sessions than some ladies are accustomed too. Lol

Ill probably pass on this one. If a lady is around and advertising for tpo long past 3 months with no reviews she must not be good.......
Of course I'm not a newbie. I use both of those options. But a lot of ladies don't cater to overnights I like, so sometimes I venture to BP to supplement that. I'm in Huntsville alabama currently......so options are meger at best here.....especially if your young, black, and desire a more spirited physical sessions than some ladies are accustomed too. Lol Originally Posted by gimme_that
Well...maybe you should look in TN

Ill probably pass on this one. If a lady is around and advertising for tpo long past 3 months with no reviews she must not be good....... Originally Posted by gimme_that
I agree!!!

Happy hunting, Hun!

xxoo