cuting a boner?

i knw a hooker who says she dont do the BBBJ if a dude dont gotta cut boner. and says if it aint cut then he is gonna get the CBJ from her. i toled her i aint never cut my boner but she says i gotta cut boner. well if she is saying how its musculer then yeh i gotta cut boner BUT if you was to reely cut it then it will get hurted. and if somebuddy was to try and cut my boner i would kick there ass! so i dont know how she says i gotta cut boner sence i aint never done that and dont plan todo it. so any of you dudes ever herd of cuting a boner or is that some stuped shit kids do? i cut farts and i cut my hair but i RESPECT THE BONER to much to cut it.
Tits, she is talking about being circumcised which is something that they do to you when you are a baby. The majority of American males are now "cut" (circumcised) now. Circumcision is just the removal of loose foreskin from the penis. Their are some controversial studies that indicate circumcision reduces the chances of STDs and are more hygienic.
The majority of American males are now "cut" (circumcised) now. Originally Posted by dwill694u
Yeah, but the percentage declines as you look at age cohorts. For guys my age (56), practically every boy baby was circumcised within days (hours?) of birth. Nowadays many fewer boys are circumcised, and there is a very small but vocal contingent trying to ban the practice on the grounds that it is genital mutilation.

Cheers,

bcg
i knw a hooker who says she dont do the BBBJ if a dude dont gotta cut boner. and says if it aint cut then he is gonna get the CBJ from her. i toled her i aint never cut my boner but she says i gotta cut boner. well if she is saying how its musculer then yeh i gotta cut boner BUT if you was to reely cut it then it will get hurted. and if somebuddy was to try and cut my boner i would kick there ass! so i dont know how she says i gotta cut boner sence i aint never done that and dont plan todo it. so any of you dudes ever herd of cuting a boner or is that some stuped shit kids do? i cut farts and i cut my hair but i RESPECT THE BONER to much to cut it. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Bwaahaahaa!!! Tmac, you're just too much sometimes! I agree, no cutting the boner. You also need to be careful doing the Asian Cowgirl Catapult w/ a spinner, 'cause if that girl flies off and comes down on your boner the wrong way - OUCH!
NO WAY DUDES! we cant have peopel hurten babeys! anybuddy doing that to a baby otta be put in jail! theres to many peopel being meen to kids! THIS REELY MAKES ME MAD! we cant have it like that cuz this is AMERICA! maybe there gonna cut skin off somebuddys boner in some wack ass cuntries but not in AMERICA. so if your thining of hurt a babeys boner then just back off! that aint rite!

Now i can see how maybe somebuddy says its funy but think if you was to have a boner and somebuddy wants to pool a knife and cut it?

if you wanna keep your boner cleen then dont cut it but just wash it with soap in the shower. see i got a prety boner thats allways been like it is but there aint all kinda skin see its just that way so maybe it LOOKS cut but it aint and that makes me sick to think of the boner blood from getten cut and my mom and dad would of beat somebuddys ass if they tried it to me when ima babey to! if you here about somebuddy cutten a babys boner then kick there ass or call the polece on them!
TM:

Many people think the way you do. However, on the other side of the coin:

1) Most infant circumcisions are medical procedures. I'm not going to kick anyone's ass for a surgery done by a doctor in a hospital after the doctor and parents consult about it and come to a considered opinion on what they consider to be best for the health of the child in question.

2) Jews and Muslims are required by the tenets of their religions to circumcise their children. While I am not religious myself, I do believe in the right of everyone to follow the religion they wish to follow, and I'm not going to kick anyone's ass for following their religious beliefs, even when I wouldn't do such things myself. [I have a bit of a bias here; my daughter is Jewish, and like it or not any male grandchildren I have are going to be circumcised, and there ain't nuttin' I can do about that, so I ain't gonna kick her ass or otherwise stress over it.]

"Lighten up, Francis."
--Sgt. Hulka [Stripes]

Cheers,

bcg