Contact Info: Cleopatra's MP Juarez Mexico
URL / Website: www.borderparaiso.com
General Area: Near Santa Fe Bridge
Activities: CBJ,MISH,K9,RCG,CG,HJ
Session Length: 1 Hr
Fee: 300 Pesos
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Hispanic 5'4", slim build, partially shaved pussy, c-cup breasts, really nice body
Recommendation: Yes
man...i was thinking of going this past friday and things came up so i decided to go to a local place to merely waste my money...sheesh....shoulda gone to j-town...wow...that nicole on the page looks very nice although like you said....pitty they dont have any of the advertised ladies...
300 pesos is like 22 US dollars right? Sounds like the south of the border buys a lot for your money. Here is 160 for FS
For under $25 US it's quite a bargain compared to US prices. Also I like the fact that if the police stop me, it's only going to cost me money, not jail or losing my job because I'm in the PD mug shot website or worse yet in the paper. Just be careful and only go during the day. I also don't recommend any type of bareback activities there.
THANK HEAVEN! They are putting the places back by the bride. I was soooo sick of doing the line, even though it's worth the savings..

Yeah, I need to check out Cleo's.. That a new location!
THANK HEAVEN! They are putting the places back by the bride. I was soooo sick of doing the line, even though..... Originally Posted by epnav44
What does this mean? The bride? The line?

???
I think epnav44 is referring to the waiting line at the international bridge to get back into the US. I have found that late afternoon on a weekday isn't to bad.
Forgot to add, Cleopatra's is not a new location and on some forums it's not that highly rated, but I like the fact that I can easily walk there, they have beds instead of massage tables, and I'm not particularly looking for spinners which are hard to find in Juarez MPs. Cleo's is not fancy, but it isn't as bad as some I've seen.
I will be trying this place this coming week. Does anyone know what time they open and close. Also are the open sunday ?
I might be abe togo with you it its during the day
I've been thinking of taking a trip to Juarez and I think its time to pack a bag and head over there.