Hi People

How is everyone? I used to be wit an agency but now I am not more. My English not so good but I try ok. I not get business there. Now I now why. This other lady Say NO Jasmina you have to BBBJ and Kissing for good business. So now I do that. I have my own P411 now to.

http://www.preferred411.com/houston/jasmin
  • Trey
  • 11-03-2010, 04:53 PM
well welcome to the world of independents hope you do well.
thanks to you
is good right bbbj better without the thing? kissing good too yes?
...."I am what people call a SPINNER."

"what people"?
I need to remove my old Hi in Houston Welcome. My name change and now I P411. new email to. How I do that? Please help
I don know that is what agency call me. I have help writing who I am on P411, not much just correct English.
Is it safe to say that English is not your second language?

As long as you speak BBBJ it is all good
Yes is. Spanish my language. But I buy CD's to learn English. Yes the lady say BBBJ and kissing is good for me and business.
necesitas encontrar alguien que hablar espanol? conoces sofia?
Si la conosco! Tambien usted? Me compro los CD's de Ingles.
Try kissing, then BBJJCIM. I won't care about any languages.
es mejor que no estas en el negocio con sofia mas. la gente de aqui no confiar en ella, en mi opinion. algunas personas se reconocen sus fotos como estar conectado a ella.

BBBJ es mucho mejor que con una cubierta, y tambien besos de pasion y la lengua son mejores. lo siento mi espanol no es mejor, buena suerte!
Oh shit. Slower, I can't turn the pages in my Diccionario Espanol-Ingles that fast!!!!!!!!
Hum, that's funny Angelinadream just moved her incall to the "energy corridor" as well. Do you two share an incall? I bet you're happy to be on p411 for now. . Gotta love a cute independent. Nice pictures, you look hot! Where's the floating couch?

Nice threAD.