anyone went there

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...city/22568879/ Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
Hell no I wish I had know about it though... but to the neighbors that don't want it in their neighborhood probably have really lame sex lives and just choose to be haters. I hope they win an appeal.
Heh - There are plenty of people who host private parties within the comfort of their own home.

Geez, what else would you do with a half-a-million-dollar home?

In the end, I guess its not what you do, but how you do it.

I hope the host buys a new home in the boonies, whearas his closest neighbor is at least 5 miles away.
I have some friends that have been and I even joked recently about going but since there is publicity surrounding it, No Thank You!

In my opinion the Swinger Lifestyle just isn't what it use to be
Hell no I wish I had know about it though... but to the neighbors that don't want it in their neighborhood probably have really lame sex lives and just choose to be haters. I hope they win an appeal. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Hell one of the "complainers" interviewed was described as living "blocks away" . . . good grief, why are vanillas so scared of sex?

The place is quite nice and no "services" were "provided" is as much as everything was FREE except booze.

Oh well, sanctimony trumps fun again
snip

In my opinion the Swinger Lifestyle just isn't what it use to be
[/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE] Originally Posted by berkleigh
Just curious Berkleigh, why do you think that?
Heh - There are plenty of people who host private parties within the comfort of their own home.

Geez, what else would you do with a half-a-million-dollar home?

In the end, I guess its not what you do, but how you do it.

I hope the host buys a new home in the boonies, whearas his closest neighbor is at least 5 miles away. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
No worries, plenty of other local spots
It was a great venue.
Driven by there a hundred times looking at real estate. No idea Arlington had their own "Eyes Wide Shut!" lol
Awwww. Man! I was supposed to go there last week! Damn!
I remember seeing their ads on SDC and thinking "private house? that'll piss off the neighbors" Guess I was right.
  • HDnTX
  • 02-05-2015, 09:10 AM
Not been there, From what I heard the owner is appealing it and may still be open. I'm not so sure i would want to try it at this point; with all of this attention.

There are plenty in parties in this area for those of us in the LS almost every weekend. Most of those are not operating a business, but just having fun among friends.
  • zebra
  • 02-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Everyone remembers the dive called The Cherry Pit north of I-20 close to Cockrell Hill Rd., well across the highway there was another on-premise party house and that party house was associated The Outer Limits off premise night club south of John Carpender Freeway aka 183 at Royal. The street the night club was actualy located on ran east 7 west like the freeway does. I just dont remember the name of it off hand.

The on premise party house was moved into N. Dallas Highland Park neighborhood west of the North Dallas Tollway & south of Mockingbird. Neighbors complained cause of beer bottles, trash, people urinating in neighbors yards. parking illegally and other neighborhood issues and it caught the attention of City Leaders. It wasnt too long before Dallas Vice filtrated the club and they brought the paddy wagon with them. Dozens of high profile couples & singles, think there wasn even a Dallas judge were taken into police custody. This was light years ago so there are very few who would even recall this... i'm telling my age again....