Former SMU Law school dean arrested for prostitution

• jafun
  • 02-02-2015, 07:45 AM
The former SMU Law school dean was arrested by DPS for prostitution charges in collin county (news). Don't know what happened. Dangers of going BP?
he went to a hotel to get himself off.. now he may need to go to Court, to see if he can get himself off...

kind of scary that a long-time Lawyer could let his guard down enough to be arrested..
Link to story?
In hobby business, we have a tendency to use our small head to think and decide. Consequently, some of us end up paying a heavy price.

It's unfortunate that a former law school dean got arrested. His hard earned reputation and livelihood no doubt are in shambles.

On a positive note it's only a Class B Misdemeanor.
Read it last night. It's kind of inappropriate to discuss on here though is it not? Wouldn't you want the community to respect your privacy if you ever got arrested?

I could be wrong. I guess I just really feel sorry for him.
he went to a hotel to get himself off.. now he may need to go to Court, to see if he can get himself off...

kind of scary that a long-time Lawyer could let his guard down enough to be arrested.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Not really ... just because he is a lawyer and law school dean does not mean he knows criminal law. He might only know probate, wills, and estate law.
He should've had p411..
Read it last night. It's kind of inappropriate to discuss on here though is it not? Wouldn't you want the community to respect your privacy if you ever got arrested?

I could be wrong. I guess I just really feel sorry for him. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I agree totally.....
I wonder who he thought he was going to see? In other words, what ad did he answer? Where did he find the ad? What in the ad and during the call back (TCB) made him feel that it was safe? Does he have P411? Does he have a handle here on ECCIE? Hmmmmmm. So many questions to ponder, but no answers are needed.

Bottom line: Guys must screen too. Never see someone unless you feel safe. Listen to the big head.
i wanna know when the "towel around the neck of the arrested person" technique began.
it almost looks like they took photos of these arrestees in a spa or amp. :^)
Investigation is ongoing....... Hmmm?
  • jafun
  • 02-02-2015, 02:22 PM
It is sad to see the career and life of someone being ruined for being arrested for a "simple crime".
  • 02-02-2015, 02:47 PM
It is sad to see the career and life of someone being ruined for being arrested for a "simple crime". Originally Posted by jafun
^^^^ what he said.

It kills me that some of the pricks on here are so smart that they think it could NOT happen to them...Please!!! You could easily get caught with your undies down too!! smh
Here are more details about the actual investigation. Says it was a Frisco hotel and set up via BP.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/280001...tution-charges