Dallas Swingers Club?

Hey I have convinced my SB to go to a swingers club with me. I have been thinking about driving down to Dallas since I can't find one in OKC. I was wondering if anyone has any information on the swingers clubs in dallas. We're both younger (20's and 30's) and would prefer a club with more swingers around our age. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
  • HDnTX
  • 02-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Google em and check them out, you will have a great time. Clubs are a great place to check out the lifestyle. There is no pressure there....... enjoy

Club Colette
13th floor
Luckys clubhouse
Velvet Curtain
Marble door
Colettes
I've googled them but I can't find may recent reviews. Most all of the reviews are mixed, with most clubs being called filthy by one person and immaculate by another.

http://www.myswingclubs.com/cgi-bin/...da&clubid=1113

Iniquity is the only one I could find that has a review that suggests the crowd is in our age group. I appreciate the replies, does anyone have any firsthand experience they wouldn't mind sharing?
Most people at these clubs are older, +40 or +50.

If you're young you might be better off having a house party with an orgy or people banging in front of each other.

Swinger-house-parties are fun and you can invite or not invite anyone. That's my preference at least.
Thanks Trill, kinda what I figured. I wish a house party was an option, but it's hard to find one if you don't know the right people.
Iniquity is the only one I could find.......

THANK YOU! I have been trying to remember the name of that joint for a month.
Iniquity is the only one I could find.......

THANK YOU! I have been trying to remember the name of that joint for a month. Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo

Iniquity was sold a few years ago and has changed the name to "Colette's" now.

I haven't been there in a while and I actually had a conversation earlier today that I wanted to frequent the Swingers Clubs more often. I attend Fetish Balls but it is not quite the same.

When I use to go to IQ, some of Dallas' finest and prettiest people would attend however it was cliquish.
I had some the absolute best and wildest times ever at that club.

Any feedback from the clubs listed above would be appreciated.
  • M69
  • 02-05-2015, 02:58 PM
As usual, THN and Berkleigh are right. Colettes on a Friday or Saturday night is the youngest and most fit crowd of all the Dallas Swingers Clubs. Party really starts around 11 PM. You can find house parties on craigslist under casual encounters, MW4MW.
Iniquity was sold a few years ago and has changed the name to "Colette's" now.

I haven't been there in a while and I actually had a conversation earlier today that I wanted to frequent the Swingers Clubs more often. I attend Fetish Balls but it is not quite the same.

When I use to go to IQ, some of Dallas' finest and prettiest people would attend however it was cliquish.
I had some the absolute best and wildest times ever at that club.

Any feedback from the clubs listed above would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Jesus H Christ woman, it's not like we don't talk. You could have mentioned this fact.
The OP could not find a swingers club in OKC? OKC has a vibrant swinging community.
The 13th Floor to me feels like an awesome, sexy house party. It's very relaxed. It's an older crowd for sure though. My SO and I were probably the youngest people there and we're in our mid thirties.
I definitely wanna get to Colette's one night.....kinda feeling the need to let my hair down a bit!
  • HDnTX
  • 02-06-2015, 05:13 AM
True about age. I still say take her one of the clubs. Not everyone there is older. You do not know how you are going to react to seeing you SO in that setting until you experience it. Consider joining sdc.com and/or sls.com. The ages of the members are posted in the profiles. if you do play as a couple it is easy to make friends. Once you get into a group of friends that fits your type, it is nice.
It's always funny when a hubby has hammered away at his reluctant wife to attend and once they're at the party she's got a line of hardons waiting to fuck her and the hubby is fretting in a corner. Have fun!