Another question on prepaid international VISA cards

I need a prepaid VISA card that works internationally, but I don't have time to wait for the card to be mailed to me.

Do any of the cards available have instant activation for international use? or I can register it online.

In this case, I don't mind registering my identity etc as I'm not paying p411 or icky or any of that shit.

Well....obviously I'm doing *some* wrong or I wouldn't need a prepaid card.

Any advice? seems the first few I checked require 7 to 14 days to activate?...and you have to wait for the card with your name on it to arrive in the mail.

(oh yeah,...Patriot Act is expired already....stop it with this communist money tracking already)

I used to buy these through my bank but they stopped that service.

Edit:....yes, litter lovers this is a hobby related question
Nope.
I need a prepaid VISA card that works internationally, but I don't have time to wait for the card to be mailed to me.

Do any of the cards available have instant activation for international use? or I can register it online.

Well....obviously I'm doing *some* wrong or I wouldn't need a prepaid card. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

A few things:

1.) So what are you doing wrong? Conscience stricken?
2.) Aren't you a globetrotter?
3.) this may be helpful > http://www.cardrates.com/advice/11-b...e-abroad-2015/
4.) and in case you found the right direction at that link don't worry about it you don't have to thank the negro we're used to it ;-)
1. a) I'm doing right not wrong. I need to book tickets for my translator(s) and I don't need any of the names showing up on my travel or cc statements. b) no

2. yes

3. it wasn't

4. Well...Sir Negro, the answer isn't presented in your linck.

But I've figured the solution. I'll just buy the card locally. If they won't sell one to a gringo, I'll have my translator(s) take it out.

(private)Oh yeah.....they're not really translators.(/private)
Netspend and you can purchase these cards over the counter