this is a blow job !!!

the link is not linking ! it works if you copy and paste.
very nice
I had to copy and paste too, but damn it is now time for a shower!
Jesus Christ Almighty!!!
\slams money on table\

I'm out.

I'd like one of those, please. Wow.
The BJ is awesome.

But it also helps that the lady is pretty, is slender, doesn't have an ugly boob job, and has no tattoos.

Women like her are in short supply in the hobby.
she is perfect!!!!!!
love her look,her breasts,her hunger!!!!
i want that guys job!!!!!
The X-Art site stuff is pretty high quality.

There is another BJ short with a girl named Mina, called Beauty and the Beast. She really knows how to handle the "Beast." That one may have been posted somewhere by now.
WOW, I would say his close shave played a big part in the inspiration for such a GREAT JOB
while she is a very good fellatrix and was able to take him all the way several times, for me, there was way too much handjob play. plus, if i have to manually take myself to the finish line, even w/ some help from her, that, in my opinion, is NOT felaltio, it's a hand job, pure and simple, even if preceeded by fellatio.

now, i have nothing against hand jobs, given by me or my woman friend. in fact, the other morning, after some incredible mish and bunny positions, the friction just wasnt working for me. so i blindfolded myself, got up on my knees, and let my woman friend take lil delites in her mouth for more stimulation. again, for some reason, it wasnt happening. so i lubed up and manually took him to completion while she fondled my balls and body. my O was stupendous and long. and the cum i spurted onto her stomach was one of the biggest loads i'd spurted in quite a while.

and tho it was stupendous, it was not fellatio.

oral vs. manual. there is a big difference to me.
Her name is Kasey Chase, and there's plenty more of her work available.
while she is a very good fellatrix and was able to take him all the way several times, for me, there was way too much handjob play. plus, if i have to manually take myself to the finish line, even w/ some help from her, that, in my opinion, is NOT felaltio, it's a hand job, pure and simple, even if preceeded by fellatio.

now, i have nothing against hand jobs, given by me or my woman friend. in fact, the other morning, after some incredible mish and bunny positions, the friction just wasnt working for me. so i blindfolded myself, got up on my knees, and let my woman friend take lil delites in her mouth for more stimulation. again, for some reason, it wasnt happening. so i lubed up and manually took him to completion while she fondled my balls and body. my O was stupendous and long. and the cum i spurted onto her stomach was one of the biggest loads i'd spurted in quite a while.

and tho it was stupendous, it was not fellatio.

oral vs. manual. there is a big difference to me. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Crossing the finish line this way is GOOD too