two accounts from same isp ip address

I have a 2 bedroom apartment and I recently rented out my second bedroom. I told my room mate about ECCIE and he wanted to create an account but he was unable to. He got a message that only one account can be created. I'm assuming it's because we have the same ip address through my isp even though we are using different computers. How can he create an account for himself?.
Tell him to email websupport@eccie.net for help.
tell him to use a proxy server ...
Actually using a Proxy won't work if they are both going through the same router as the far side IP will be the same, and that is what is seen by Eccie. Now, there are other way to obsuficate your IP but I doubt St. C would like that discussion here. And Spirit, I know what you are going to write about Onion's which would work but...
Actually using a Proxy won't work if they are both going through the same router as the far side IP will be the same, and that is what is seen by Eccie. Now, there are other way to obsuficate your IP but I doubt St. C would like that discussion here. And Spirit, I know what you are going to write about Onion's which would work but... Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Eh its still a good program... but yeah.. he should look into using a separate connection