MFM Threesomes - what do the ladies like?

Ladies, if you had two regular clients who wanted a MFM threesome with you, would you be game?

How would you handle the "logistics" and who's on first, so to speak? I'd like to hear from the ladies who have done none, as well as those who have numerous MFM "under your belt".

What say ye?

Huck
Let your inhibitions run wild. If both guys are bisexual, then it gets really interesting. Really interesting.
Let your inhibitions run wild. If both guys are bisexual, then it gets really interesting. Really interesting. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

I do lots of mfm & mmf sessions...................... ...after doing either of those type sessions,I can run on tope energy & exhuberation from it for a week!

it is so cool to enjoy all life has to offer in whatever way makes you happy!
BSB you are looking fine......
I do lots of mfm & mmf sessions...................... ...after doing either of those type sessions,I can run on tope energy & exhuberation from it for a week!

it is so cool to enjoy all life has to offer in whatever way makes you happy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas,

Details, please!

Huck
Let your inhibitions run wild. If both guys are bisexual, then it gets really interesting. Really interesting. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
BSB,

In the case at hand, the guys are straight. Would you "choreograph" who does what to you and in what order? Or do you let the guys call the "shots", so to speak?

Huck

it is so cool to enjoy all life has to offer in whatever way makes you happy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
What is difference between MMF and MFM?
BSB,

In the case at hand, the guys are straight. Would you "choreograph" who does what to you and in what order? Or do you let the guys call the "shots", so to speak?

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
I can't have double penetration without the guys having some gay tendencies. You find me two straight guys who don't mind bumpin' balls and I'll come back to that question!

But, on the other hand, considering that I have two guys who are sexually "open", nothing is choreographed. After a couple of shots and drinks, you really just go with the flow. I know what boys like, and they know what I like .
the difference is "contact between the men"...................
mfm is no contact between guys...focus is on lady

mmf is contact between males also with bi oral play in the mix

It is all yummy!!
BSB you are looking fine...... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Nice to see you on here Cowboy .
o would love to. Be with a lady free of inhibitions, enjoying herself and getting off on whole experience, making new experiences trying different outcomes.

What is difference between MMF and MFM?
I don't want to suck another guys cock or anything, but I don't mind another dick around. Certainly don't mind our balls touching, especially if BSB is involved!
I can't have double penetration without the guys having some gay tendencies. You find me two straight guys who don't mind bumpin' balls and I'll come back to that question!

But, on the other hand, considering that I have two guys who are sexually "open", nothing is choreographed. After a couple of shots and drinks, you really just go with the flow. I know what boys like, and they know what I like . Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I'm as straight as a guy can be, but I've always wanted to try this.
To each his own, but the ONLY3some comes to my mind is FFM! I've got enough testosterone for the party!