Provider Profiles

How ofter should a provider update her photos? Who profile needs to be updated?
How ofter should a provider update her photos? Who profile needs to be updated? Originally Posted by shy_one_today
IMO it should be often, but if they are professionally done it gets expensive for us ladies. I try to keep mine updated professional or not.
I think it should be updated atleast every couple months.
Destiny is on top of her game, and her photos are outstanding.
I will selflessly volunteer to take pictures. You know, to cut down on costs and to prevent a bunch of selfies
Yes, luv both Destiny and O'Lindsay's profiles....O'Lindsay...you may have to be my birthday present this year.
Every few months I change my website up and my photos are updated once or twice a year. But I'm also low profile and don't hobby near as often as I used to. And professional photoshoots are A LOT of work LOL!
Yes, luv both Destiny and O'Lindsay's profiles....O'Lindsay...you may have to be my birthday present this year. Originally Posted by shy_one_today
I would love to be your present baby. I wanna rock your world in ways you haven't been rocked yet.. (If that's possible) hehe.
Mine needs to be updated photo-wise. I'm not shy about saying it. I'm also lazy and truthful enough to say it won't happen anytime soon.
Mine needs to be updated photo-wise. I'm not shy about saying it. I'm also lazy and truthful enough to say it won't happen anytime soon. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat

why mess with puuuurrfection?
For me i'll have updated pics before this year is done (haven't foudn the right time and have been wanting to do it again since June of this yr). My last pics are from late nov. of last year but still VERY MUCH accurate.
Destiny is on top of her game, and her photos are outstanding. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Yes, luv both Destiny and O'Lindsay's profiles....O'Lindsay...you may have to be my birthday present this year. Originally Posted by shy_one_today
Thank you.. more coming in the next few days!
I just made two small changes to my showcase. Brownie points to whoever spots the update
I just made two small changes to my showcase. Brownie points to whoever spots the update Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
How often should a provider be suspended and/or banned/unbanned to be considered reliable?
How often should a provider be suspended and/or banned/unbanned to be considered reliable? Originally Posted by NoahScape
And what would Stacy's showcase changes have anything to do with reliability? She is very reputable and INTELLIGENT. Take a note or two you silly little t%*-+#.