GFE and STD testing...

In my most recent travels I've noticed that the Texas market is bigger on GFE than any others. So, being that Dallas is my "home-base" I decided to go GFE as well, which is no problem. However, it occured to me that I have never came across a thread on which the providers inquire about the hobbyists STD testing (ie. how often, and orally) So I thought I'd be the one to ask as it is a concern for me and should be for other GFE providers.

How often do you guys/gals get tested for STD's? And when you do, Do you ask the doctor to test you orally as well?

Even with the use of protection we are all still at risk. And in the words of one of my favorite music artists...
("Safe sex is GREAT sex..So you better wear a LATEX (or stay current) because you dont want that LATE text, that "I think I'm late" text.")

Be safe everyone..
And "Happy Hobbying"...

XoXo
Sasha
Every 6 months for me, even if I dont "hobby" during that time. Just as likely to catch something at a bar as hobbying so I check regularly.

Funny story though I gave blood last month which I had'nt done in years. Anyway I was inquiring if and what they check cause i've lost a ton of wieght and was curious about my cholesterol. She said that they only send you results in the mail if you test positive for something. Few weeks later I get an envelope from Carter. OMFG I panicced for about 30 seconds, then opened it to read my Thank You card for the blood donation. *whew*
I am a GFE provider and I am tested twice a month and pay 80 bucks total for the month and they test for everything oral even anal if you tell them that you engage in those activites. I go to the local health department and if you make an appointment then you are in and out with in an hour and thats with them having you wait for the results that they are able to give you right then which if im not mistaken is the oral ones as well as the one or two that are able to be done while you wait. Also if you do test postive for something they can treat you right then so no worries with your regular drug store or anything.
Thanks Kaci and Angelsshadow for your input. It is very helpful to know that everyone else are taking the necessary precautions within the hobby as well.
but the one next door.

Being active in my community, I choose to have the testing done in the county next to mine and at a professional facility instead of the county facility. They cannot treat me for anything, but with the ladies I visit, that should not be an issue.

I am amazed at the number of teenagers and parents at this facility.

I gave up having sex with my SO a few years ago because of her health issues. Nevertheless she still requests oral, but can do nothing in return. So, I am only concerned for her health if I contract an orally transmitted bacteria. I try to and get tested before I feel she wants that feeling again.
  • npita
  • 01-14-2010, 09:12 AM
In my most recent travels I've noticed that the Texas market is bigger on GFE than any others. So, being that Dallas is my "home-base" I decided to go GFE as well, which is no problem. However, it occured to me that I have never came across a thread on which the providers inquire about the hobbyists STD testing (ie. how often, and orally) So I thought I'd be the one to ask as it is a concern for me and should be for other GFE providers. Originally Posted by SashaFoxx
That would be a silly question to ask. Do you really expect someone to tell you the truth? Your safety lies in assuming the worst and protecting yourself to the extent you feel comfortable in providing the services you offer.
That would be a silly question to ask. Do you really expect someone to tell you the truth? Your safety lies in assuming the worst and protecting yourself to the extent you feel comfortable in providing the servicves you offer. Originally Posted by npita
It was only a question. Members can either choose to answer it or not. Truthfully or dishonest. Regardless of anyone's answer to this question I'm still taking the necessary precautions to remain safe MYSELF. It doesnt hurt to ask does it?

lol.... (*shaking my head*) Thanks berk
lol.... (*shaking my head*) Thanks berk Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
Lol.......she's back!!!!!!
LOL.....
Every 6 months for me, even if I dont "hobby" during that time. Just as likely to catch something at a bar as hobbying so I check regularly.

Funny story though I gave blood last month which I had'nt done in years. Anyway I was inquiring if and what they check cause i've lost a ton of wieght and was curious about my cholesterol. She said that they only send you results in the mail if you test positive for something. Few weeks later I get an envelope from Carter. OMFG I panicced for about 30 seconds, then opened it to read my Thank You card for the blood donation. *whew* Originally Posted by Angelsshadow
I thought it would be nice about 6 months ago to give blood, they were set up outside my church... then I read over the literature, which pretty much set we dont want your blood if you have been with a prostitiute in the last 2 years... I had to sneak out quietly...

It makes sense.. really, no one even casually into the hobby should be giving blood...
I am a GFE provider and I am tested twice a month and pay 80 bucks total for the month and they test for everything oral even anal if you tell them that you engage in those activites. I go to the local health department and if you make an appointment then you are in and out with in an hour and thats with them having you wait for the results that they are able to give you right then which if im not mistaken is the oral ones as well as the one or two that are able to be done while you wait. Also if you do test postive for something they can treat you right then so no worries with your regular drug store or anything. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Where do you go for 80$ a month.. and what do they test for?
As a hobbyiest.....I am strictly safe........cbj, and kissing. I like caressing and the whole nine yards but I keep it very safe....I look forward to getting with Snow when I get back to the states...
I get checked every 6 Months also. Always best to play safe.